𝟑𝟗

ALEXS POV:
Camille's eyes bulged out of her head as to what I'd said. I maybe should've confessed that I felt the same before telling her I heard head...oops.

She placed her glass on the table and rubbed her forehead."How much did you hear?" She asked me avoiding eye contact with me.

"Um..majority of it.." I said guiltily as I'd eavesdropped but would we all in that situation?

She huffed a breath and turned her head to the side away from me. I shuffled over the sofa to her and placed my hand over her hand that was resting on her leg. She jumped slightly but soon relaxed and glanced over at Me. Her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"I don't know what to say.." she said quietly, looking down towards our hands. I squeezed her hand gently and she slowly looked back up at me.

I moved closer to her and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear with my left hand. I ran my fingers down her jaw and tilted her head up slightly and then I leaned in...

I stopped just before our lips touched, I could feel her shaky breath on my mouth and chin as our noses brushed slightly. My eyes flicked from hers to her lips as she did the same.

"You don't have to say anything.." I whispered quietly before pushing my lips forward to meet hers.

————————————————————————
CAMILLE POV:

It was like lighting striking into me when he moved his lips on mine; they moulded together like wax and he let go of my hand before placing his behind on my lower back drawing me closer to him. I'd never felt anything more amazing than this.

My hands moved up his chest to his neck, then into his hair causing him to hum into my mouth.

His tongue skimmed my bottom lip as I opened my mouth slightly more so it could enter. His tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. I felt like screaming with joy and happiness, I'd never had a kiss that made me feel like this and fucking hell was he good.

He pulled away from me slowly tugging on my bottom lip leaving me gasping for more. His forehead rested on mine as we both sat there with our eyes closed panting quietly.

"You don't have to say anything because I feel the same Camille.." Alex said quietly.

What did he say? Sorry what?

My eyes shot open and I leaned back my mouth slightly parted in shock.

"What?" I said in disbelief fuck no did Alex Turner have feelings for me back..he was basically a womaniser no way could he actually like...me?

"I knew when I danced with you at the club..you made me feel a type of way and I couldn't help but admire everything you did from then onwards.." Alex said

I smiled at him softly. "So what does this mean for us?" I asked.

"Well..it means whatever yer want it to love" Alex said placing his hand on the side of my neck.

I inhaled a shaky breath and exhaled. Was I ready to be in a relationship again?

Yes come on Camille you can't be alone forever just because you're scared..you really like Al just go for it..

I looked Alex deep in the eyes and moved closer to him. I placed my hands either side of his face so we could hold our gaze.

"I just wanna be yours" I sighed, smiling lopsidedly.

He beamed at me before placing his forehead back on mine.

"That settles it then" he whispered before our lips met again.