𝟔𝟑

A/N: The girls bridesmaid dresses^ :)

2 months later...

June:

CAMILLE POV:

It was the day of Breana's wedding, and the girls and I were having our makeup done as the wedding ceremony started at 12:30pm and it was currently 10am.

The boys were in another hotel having theirselves done up and ready and then we were to get into a car and meet them at the venue.

The girls and I all had our tears for Breana last night and had one last little slumber party before she became a married woman.

"Oh my god Breana! You look stunning!" I exclaimed as Katie, Kelly and I were ready and were waiting downstairs in the hotel reception for Brea to come down.

Breana looked like an actual princess, her hair done all nicely and a little white hair piece in which held her veil, her white wedding gown was just purely magical and to think this woman couldn't get any more gorgeous, she did.

"Guys don't I'm going to cry" Breana said smiling as she looked at us all.

Her dad was waiting in the Car for her and the girls and I were to go in a separate car behind the Brides Car.

Once we arrived at the venue and walked over to where it was being held, which was outside but wasn't anything particular it was literally known as a wedding venue; that was done up completely, flowers everywhere and all the seats set up and people filled them in. The long white aisle running through the middle that led to a podium where the marriage officiant was stood and Matt just in front of him facing the side from the audience, Alex, Nick and Jamie stood diagonally beside Matt.

Once everyone was seated, the officiant cued the music and The bridesmaids walked down the Aisle slowly.

Kelly and Katie were behind me one after another and I was first in the line. Walking down slowly I saw Alex lift his head up from me at the side and watched his mouth part slightly. He looked good as hell in his suit I was practically drooling.

Once we'd got near the front of the aisle we stood how the boys stood but on the other side. Matt gave me a nervous smile and I gave him a small reassurance thumbs up. Then Breana began to walk down the aisle.

I watched everyone "awww" and "oh my god she looks beautiful" from the audience. As her and her dad walked arm in arm down the aisle slowly.

The look on Matts face said it all as she came nearer to him. He teared up at the sight of her and I had to bite my bottom lip so hard not to get emotional.

The ceremony went on and it was beautiful, a few sobs in the audience from Matt and Breana's families and I myself, and the girls had a couple of tears.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, Matthew, you may kiss the bride!" The officiant exclaimed as everyone cheered and clapped as Matt and Brea shared their first kiss as a married couple.

——————————————————————

"You reckon You and Al will ever get married?" Katie said with a mouthful of wedding cake as her and I stood watching everyone dance from the side.

We'd all eaten in the hall of the venue and now the tables had been pushed back to make room for a dance floor, Brea and Matt had their first dance and it was so cute Matt kept tripping over his own feet and I almost pissed myself watching him.