𝟏𝟏

CAMILLE POV:
The fresh air nipped my bare arms and I shivered slightly, we were stood outside the club and I could vaguely see the boys down the road leaning against the wall smoking.

I had my arm wrapped round Breana's shoulder and i leant down to her ear level and said quietly "if he starts anything Brea, just stay calm and don't argue back okay?" She nodded in response.

When we reached the boys I smiled at Alex who just simply looked back to his cigarette then puffed at it a few times. He normally would smile back at me...

Matt looked over at me and mimed a 'has she been crying?' To which I replied with a slight nod of my head. He instantly looked guilty and I felt really bad. I pushed Breana out towards him slightly and she looked back at me with furrowed brows. I nodded to him. She understood and just looked at him with an apologetic look.

"Cmere you..." Matt said as he brought Breanas small delicate body into his big arms. He kissed the top of her head about 6 times before he pulled back. "I didn't mean what I said you know I didn't, I just got a bit hot and bothered in the club love it wasn't you okay? I love you" he said as he cupped her cheek with his right hand. "I love you too" she replied slowly and kissed him gently. Before hugging him again.

I watched in awe as did the other guys. They were so cute and it kinda made me feel like I wanted that in life...

"Alreyt enough of the soppy crap I'm shattered so let's get 'ome" Alex spoke up gesturing to the pathway in front of us. They begun to turn their backs and head down the pathway. My house was back the other way so I quickly hopped over to Alex and tapped his shoulder, he swung round and looked down at me.

"Um..my house is back that way so" I said as I pointed behind me. They all nodded except for Alex who just stared blankly at me.

Breana skipped over to me and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear "give me your number because you are my new Bestfriend"
I giggled and took her phone from her and punched my number in. Nick then hugged me "it was lovely to meet you Cami hope we see ya soon eh?" which I nodded in reply. Jamie then hugged me and said the sort of same thing.

Matt hugged me too and said thank you for taking care of Breana to which I responded by telling him to treat her like a princess he laughed and said of course.

I turned round to Alex and he was stood still with his hands in his jeans pockets. I opened my arms up gesturing for a hug to say bye. But he simply turned to his friends.

"You lot go on I'm gonna walk Cami home" he said smiling at them.