𝟑𝟒

3 weeks later...

I was sunbathing outside at Matt and Breana's house they had a pool and a very big garden. Breana was sunbathing next to me as we were both lying on sun beds in the back garden. Brea was in a black bikini and I was in a red one. The lads were all at the recording studio as they'd written two new songs.

I hadn't even heard a single snippet of the songs as Alex said I'd have to "suck it and see" everytime I asked to hear some; but I had to wait until they came out on the radios.

Ever since The night at Jamies I came to the conclusion that I had some serious feelings for Alex. They grew more and more day after day and it was practically eating me up inside. I never told anyone how I felt and certainly did not hint my feelings to Alex.

We hadn't had anymore moments like the almost kiss at Jamie's. We'd been out on a few pub crawls. Went to a couple clubs. Had a few more barbecues and they'd come to the pub when I was working every now and then.

I'd seen a few news articles online and they were paparazzi pictures of Me and the guys and Breana walking through town going to pubs or restaurants. They were all labelled the same sort of thing.

"Arctic Monkeys seen Walking through hometown in LA with Drummer-Matt Helders', seen left, girlfriend, Breana Mcdow, and another American girl"

I loved how I was just some "American girl" like jeez thanks. But really I'd rather just be "American girl" then have the press prowl into my life and try and find out who I was.

"What time the lads gonna be home" I said peering over my sunglasses as I looked over at Breana.

"Matt said they'd only be a couple hours as this is the last recording session for the songs now I think" breana replied whilst applying some more sun cream on her legs.

They'd been gone for about 2 hours so I figured they'd probably only be another hour or so..

I must've dozed off as when I opened my eyes Jamie was sitting on my legs wiggling his bum grinning at me as he'd just been in the pool and his trunks were soaking, absolutely drenching my legs completely.

"You arsehole!" I exclaimed with a grin smacking him on the arm. He got up quickly and laughed one of those 'Heheheh' laughs as he tiptoed over to Nick who was stood by the pool with his hands on his hips looking down at breana and Matt who were bobbing up and down in the water.

Jamie shoved Nick in making nick scream like a girl. I laughed at them both then a figure came out from the sliding glass back doors. I looked over at Alex as he had black swimming trunks on, no shirt and his aviators on and his hair product free, he was rubbing sun cream in his arms as he strolled over to my chair.

I sat up and looked up at him and smiled. He eyed me carefully before returning the smile.
Even though I didn't want him to know I had feelings for him as I had a feeling he did not feel the same, I would still flirt a little bit and tease him here and there.

He clearly found it a friendly thing I was doing, but I meant it completely differently. I had had 3 Pina coladãs made by Breana earlier on so I had a little bit of liquid courage.

I stood from the sun bed and strolled round to the pool I felt Alex's eyes burning down my back figure and I smiled to myself and thanked god I wore this bikini today, it was pretty revealing...a tight red thong bottom and a red triangle fabric covering my breasts and tied around my neck.