"What's up with this neighborhood and giving out junk?!" he shrugged his shoulders and creased his faux leather boots. I cracked up and nudged my thigh against his, our knees accidentally hitting together.

"Heh, at least you got king sized bars." I hit his elbow with mine, while my head slowly drooped to the side, falling onto his broad shoulder. I kicked my legs and curled my toes, grazing my heels against the wispy grass.

The sweat on our foreheads glistened with glimmering moonshine, exposing every open pore- every speck of dirt. Keigo tilted his head onto mine, softly chuckling as he ripped open a special edition candy wrapper. "Hey, (Y/N)?" he asked.

Bending his elbow to the side, Keigo clung dearly onto the crunchy piece of chocolate candy. Offering it to me, he squeezed it between his forefingers and glanced at me with a curious side-eye. "Try it." he pushed and pushed.

Leaning forward and taking a bite, I saw a string of clear saliva stretch from my lips. I couldn't stop chewing, but at the same time I was trying to wipe away the embarrassing spit. "Mmph!-" I struggled, twisting my head away from Keigo.

Wrapping his vermilion wing around me, once more was I pulled into his arms. Keigo's harmonic voice turned my cheeks sour, a creeping cold swimming up my hunched back. "It's good, ain't it?" he was able to smile so freely.

"I know you lost a bunch of your candy, so I'd thought to share mine." Keigo relaxed back, laying against the grass hill bordered by mossy, stone fences. He spread out his wings like blankets, holding his head with his hands.

Stretching locks of golden straw tangled with vines and weeds, his long hair gathering every black ant and rough pebble. I bit down on my tongue, as I gazed at him, admiring how his glowing eyes sparkled with stars.

"Thanks." I caught our buckets of candy with my feet, their handles barely keeping onto my shoes. Popping a lollipop in my mouth and grabbing another for Keigo, I instantly laid back beside the lounging hero. "Here!"

"I think I got soda flavor." I giggled, rubbing the bulb of my nose against Keigo's. Exhaling a puff of breath through my mouth, I accidentally sent his eyelashes in a small flutter. "Haaah- did it change my breath?" I asked and wondered.

He cupped my face with his hands, while I swirled my tongue around the hard, fizzy candy. Nodding his head up and down, Keigo left a pecking kiss atop my forehead. "Yuuup!" Keigo didn't seem to mind the loud, tongue clacking.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; ignore me while i dance to taylor swift

hiiiiiiiiii i'm bored so bored so bored
what are your mbti types? im INTJ!

i've really been getting into Junji Ito, i think his works are so beautiful in that horror aspect. i love grotesque and g!re so his works really intrigue me

renga for those that watch sk8

credit: Kohei Horikoshiwords: 1090

words: 1090