Ch 36: Euphoric Moments

Comincia dall'inizio

Their trance broke when heard a voice. It was Jeweller who brought the designs of jewellery for the wedding and behind him, Krisha was coming with Anika.

Ruhani saw Anika and ran to her as she wasn't ready to come there at first. Krisha greeted everyone and Ruhani hugged Anika then said, "I thought you wont come."

"Ask me Ruhu, how I convinced her to come with me here." Krisha said and rolled her eyes.

Anika greeted everyone while joining her hands. Suhasini hugged Anika and asked Krisha, "Why you have to convinced her beta?"

Anika looked down and Krisha said, "She was little hesitating to come here, that's why."

Suhasini looked Anika and said, "Don't be bacha, this is also like your home, ok. You are Ruhani's friend and for me like my another daughter so be comfortable ok and if from now on you will hesitant then I will surely pull your ear too like I was doing with that naughty, right now." She then pointed to Akhil who was feeling embarrassed now and his ears turned to pink shade with it and he said, "What badi mom, stop embarrassing me now."

Everyone looked him and laughed on his state. Anika looked down and bite her inner cheeks to control her laughter but Akhil noticed her and mumbled to himself, "I will take my revenge of her this laughter." At last he smirked.

"Where is bhai, bhabhi?" Ruhani asked to Krisha.

"He got a call from one of his client so went to office for some time but he will be there soon." Krisha replied and gave a small pat on her cheek.

Later they all settled down to select some jewellery designs. They were seeing the rings for them but Ruhani wasn't able to decide which design she should select. Abhigyaan observed her that she was thinking something as she had a cute pout and one of her finger was on her cheek. He then looked at the direction where she was looking. He looked around and saw everyone was busy in their work. He slowly sat near her and looked the box where she was looking the rings with confused expressions. She was in her thoughts that she didn't realise when he sat near her.

Abhigyaan looked the another ring box and took out one elegant ring for her. It was a beautiful rose gold ring with a round shape solitaire at the center which was shining like a star and there were some leaf designs all over its sides with small diamonds which were enhancing its beauty more.

He forwarded it to her and said, "I guess, you will like it more than anything

He forwarded it to her and said, "I guess, you will like it more than anything."

Ruhani jerked her head to his side and looked his hand where he held the ring. She looked the ring and a satisfied smile appeared on her face. She took it and exclaimed, "Wow! I love it, Thank you."

He smiled and she looked at his side then asked in her low voice, "But how did you know I would like this one?"

He looked in her eyes and said in loving way, "Because I know my choice is the best." She too saw in his eyes which were reflecting the same honestly with the mixture of love.