So many factors from this man that I respected. I wanted to hear his opinion on the matter and maybe give me some advice about being married, but I doubt it. I assume he doesn't have any relatives given he never wants to talk about his family.

Before going on my quest, I needed to first tell my Commander what my intentions were and plans.

I went straight away to tell Commander Keith Shadis, that today is the day I'm going to start a new chapter and ask for Aurora's hand.

Shadis was completely stunned by the news, it took him minutes to reply.

He was not surprised by the news that Aurora will become my wife more like affected.... it was a shocker someone younger than him has decided to settle with a woman for the rest of his life.

It took a moment for Shadis to get his head turned on right, before answering.

Once his hazel eyes met mine, he smiled brightly and patted me on the back as encouragement.

"Erwin Smith, I couldn't be prouder of any of your accomplishments than this one." he patted my back a few times gently as though I was a good boy who behaved and listened.

"Take all the time you require." he kindly said. "I want you to give all your effort and attention to this....it's not every day I such happiness in a man."

Shadis last sentence had me completely stunned as though I was struck by lightning.

My Commander truly cares...
He is a good man, and it's just a shame he's not capable of what I'm built.

Once Shadis and I exchanged a firm handshake, I was off to Mr.Eagle's bookstore.

I first had to go to the stables and mount a horse, not only did I have to travel to the bookstore in Hermina but also I had to travel to Karanese district.

With a horse, it's over an hour, but still, I had to ride back to Headquarters.

My time was limited.

Sadly my gorgeous white stallion Neander hasn't fully grown to his form. It takes about four to five years for a horse to be ridden, and it's only been a little more than a year.

With that being said, I grabbed the second to best horse in this stable.

A silky black stallion that has just been given to the Corps from the finest horse breeder in the districts...

This black stallion was as strong as an ox but as fast as a cheetah.

He was a horse suited for a tiny man the size of a dwarf that will forever help me change history.

Once I mounted this second-best stallion, I was off to Mr.Eagle's book store.

As my entire body bounced up and down from the horse's steps due to the rocky stones, my mind started to drift away.

The fresh air being inhaled, everyone gazing at my appearance how handsome I was riding a gorgeous stallion, and not to mention I had an entire day to myself.

No work, no stress nothing... just me, made me feel relaxed.

With all these factors circling in me, it made it easier for my thoughts and emotions to rise up like a balloon.

I was thinking of ways how to propose to the love of my life.

Many factors have sustained our relationship for these years.
The passion of wanting to fight for the greater good, finding out the truth more beyond these walls and wanting to live outside of them. We take pleasures in the same activities such as
riding, talking, exploring and food...
Most of all I adore how much her and I want to explore because of curiosity is such a heavy trait between the two of us...