Then the texts start coming in from my friends. 

Sophie: ARE YOU FUCKING PREGNANT!?!

Luke: Ummm have you been on twitter? 

Sophie: THERE'S NO WAY. YOU WOULD TELL ME!!!

Sophie calls me on FaceTime but I decline her call because I am hyperventilating too much right now to speak to anybody. Heather calls me again but I decline her call too. I'll deal with this later. I am just grateful that we will step off this jet and get straight into a vehicle because I could not deal with walking through the airport. 

"What are we going to do about this Hailey?"

I don't reply to him immediately because I choose to remain silent while I think deeply to myself. Once I have had a moment to process this, I come to a quick decision. 

"Fuck it Harry."

He looks at me curiously. "That look on your face. Does it mean. ... You're not thinking about-"

He doesn't need to finish his sentence because I answer his question with a firm nod of my head. 

"As much as we would like to, we can't keep her a secret forever."

Harry brings his hand up to his mouth and he breathes into it while he looks down at the carpeted floor of the jet. I give him a moment to think while I read more of the article. 

The blonde wears an oversized black Harley Davidson t-shirt and black jogger bottoms. Hailey clutches onto her black Chanel bag with her pink manicured hand and looks to be shielding her enlarged stomach. 

Yes I am having a girl, but that's not why my nails are painted pink. They were blue last week and yellow the week before. I get bored of my nail colours easily and change it up all the time. 

Styles stands to her left with his his right arm around her, while a security guard is standing to her left and ushering nearby fans out of the way. The singer did not stop for photos with fans and quickly got into the black SUV parked at the end of the path. 

One fan wrote:

"I mean, they just left the restaurant. Give the girl a break, it is probably a food baby. She's only human, we all get them."

While another responded with:

"No they didn't. My friend sat at the table behind and said they left before their food came out."

What is the reason for the loved up couple to leave the restaurant early?

After going off the radar and moving back down under, Hayes has been laying low. Each time Hailey has been photographed, she has been opting for an oversized style of clothing. Could that mean she is hiding her growing stomach from the world? Zayn Malik recently quit the band with fellow members Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Harry Styles promising fans they will see out the rest of the tour. Will Styles be the next to quit the hottest band in the world right now?

"I guess you're right, but how are we going to do this? A photo, a tweet, an interview? I don't feel good about this. I feel like we shouldn't 

"I want us to be the one's to announce this pregnancy, Harry. Not find out through a stupid article. Yeah we can cover up this article and get a 'close source' to say it was just bloating. But what if it happens again? What happens if I go into labour during broad daylight and somebody sees us walking into the hospital. My stomach is going to be so big when I reach full-term that I won't be able to hide it beneath a t-shirt."