The delicate straps of my dress drooped into the crevice of my elbows, only exposing my collarbones more. Keigo wrapped me inside of his vermilion wings, hugging me snugly and slowly feeling down my back.

I pulled away to breathe, our loud huffs and pants turning into silly laughter. "You really are something else, huh?" he teased, with feral eyes that only pierced my core.

"Yeah, yeah." I blushed, gliding my head down to his chest. Stray lines of shared saliva released off our lips, dripping onto Keigo's suit undershirt. "I can't wait for us." I smiled, curling my fingers into his skin.

"Neither can I!" Keigo laughed, pointing the bulb of his nose up to the darkened sky. "I hope you're ready to go public."

"Hopefully your fangirls don't mind too much." cold sprinkles of raindrops began to fall from the camouflaging clouds, sparking against my skin and soaking into my strands of hair. Keigo's chest puffed up after my words, his chuckles cackling up.

"But I'm scared." I sighed, folding my legs and trying to fit them under the covering shade of his broad wings. "What if I lose you? To a villain fight, or something."

"You know, I'd never let that happen." he whispered, spreading out his wings to shield us both from the crystal drops of gentle rain. "There's nothing to be scared of, beautiful."

"Promise me-" I whimpered.

"I promise." Keigo pulled me closer, squashing my left cheek into the outline of his abs. I felt his fingers hook over the side of my face, covering my view of the city beneath our feet. "You and I, we're forever."

"No villain is going to get in the way of that, y'hear me?" I shut my eyes to those words, the comfort they gave me indescribable. Keigo took one last breath, a final huff of oxygen as he fluttered his eyelashes closed.

My arm littered with pesky goosebumps hung over the very edge, the sweeping breeze slicing past my engagement ring. I delved into Keigo's body warmth, my heartbeat unsteady and continuing to skip an unhealthy amount of beats.

"Hey, Keigo?" I mumbled, the coming touch of drool ready to spill out of my hanging mouth. I nuzzled my face into Keigo's muscular chest, the fragrant aroma of his overbearing cologne infiltrating my nostrils.

"Yeah, (Y/N)?" he spoke softly, in a hushed tone that was ready to fall asleep. Tugging me closer with the aid of his wings, I brought my left ear up to his pounding heart. I curved the tips of my fingers, the authentic opal diamond shining underneath the stars.

"I love you.." were the final words I said to him, and after that- everything went blank.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; i take a break for ONE day and everything happens so time to tell y'all about my day

two days ago AND today i played roblox with a few of my classmates which was really fun. theres not a single girl in my grade thats into stuff like OW, undertale, fnaf or anything so i really enjoy hanging out with this group

a saiki plush off aliexpress that i bought for my sister got shipped, and this rengoku pin i got my friend arrived

UMMM there are leaks of chapter 297 and there's a new villain that people think is hawks mom??? a lot of stuff happens but i won't spoil anything