"I love you, (Y/N)." he spoke into my ear, his body heat increasing in temperature- making me melt. I dug my fingers into his chest, curling the tips and gripping onto his tailored suit. Keigo's loafer shoes slid against the floorboards, even he was shaking.

I picked at his ironed collar, squeezing the fabric between my knuckles and smashing my lips onto his. "Oh, birdie." I teased, parting away from the sudden kiss and letting go of my grip. "I love you so much more."

Keigo and I slammed the door on our way out, a taxi cab on speed dial. We giggled and skipped like children throughout the regal halls, the stem of my stilettos scraping over the fluffy carpet and making it hard to keep a balance.

He hummed underneath his heavy breath, the blaring sounds of metropolitan cities deafening out his pretty voice. I could barely pick up his words, which were swimming throughout the air and playing our favorite song.

I slid my body across the leather backseats, fixing my dress and pulling it further down my legs. Keigo leaned forward, his hand placed firmly upon the middle stand. With a quick glance back, the driver took a quick look and knew it all.

Keigo wrapped his arm around the back of my relaxed shoulders, while I took a moment to gaze out of the tinted window. The city was even more beautiful at night, showcasing the unique style of architecture that one couldn't find anywhere else.

Spotlights and header boards from storefronts filled my view, locals and tourists of all races scouting the busy streets. I could hear the familiar words from loud advertisers shout at the passing cars, men and women brought from foreign countries.

The street lanterns were as bright as streaking car lights, their reflective glow shining down onto the neat brick pavements. Towering trees acted as overheads for traffic, probably reaching higher than both Keigo and I's heights combined.

These were our last few nights in Paris, the worldwide famous city known for its romance and beauty. I still wondered why Keigo brought me here, whether it was to see the sights or for another unveiled reason- I had no clue.

Though, whatever that reason may be, I was ready. With Keigo by my side, I felt as if I could rule the world. Everything here was so pristine, too surreal to describe in a few sentences of words. Then the car horn honked, telling us that we had arrived.

And when I looked up, all I could see were stars. Twinkling in the sky like geodes of diamonds.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; my school started again, but i'm staying online because i'm not even?? home?? i'm in boston right now for medical purposes which is pretty swag

also i'm not saying that i started on my next two stories but i started on my next two stories

look, i came up with an idea for my toga one at like 5 am last night and i'm so in love with the plot that i've decided to do that one before todoroki?? all characters are aged up don't worry.

i'll try to post part 1 of both those stories ^ today, but no promises

people are bullying namjoon from BTS over his shadow in this one picture and it's so funnyLMFAOOO

credit to: wegdrw on Twitter
words: 1139

credit to: wegdrw on Twitterwords: 1139