"You better wear it, though! Don't just toss it aside like the others." I giggled, swiping my hand down his long-sleeve and playfully hitting his arm. "Especially because its expensive."

"What do you mean? I wear all of my rings!" he brought his hand to my side, pulling me closer and hitting our hips and shoulders together. Keigo folded up his shades, his fluffy hair acting as its own personal stand. "This one ain't really my style, though.."

"So why did you buy it?" my words were tinged with a hint of anger, looking to the side and admiring the interior of the shop. It was quaint and small, though extremely popular with wealthy locals. "That's a waste of money!"

"I'm kidding!" he laughed, my thumping heart pounding against his ribcage. "Tell you what, I'll wear it. Just for you." his voice became serious, making me giggle slightly. Even now, my knees still jittered when we got so close.

Keigo picked the bag up with the tips of his fingers, swinging it near his side and waving a casual goodbye towards the desk worker. A harmonizing chime played as we trudged out the front door, like gusting wind bells.

I skipped the short steps leading into the boutique, landing back onto the brick pavement walkway. Loud conversations radiating off the hoarding crowds reminded me of home, the ringing sounds of open doors and yelling advertisers.

Linking arms with Keigo, I tilted my head onto his left shoulder. Together we walked in sync, his vermilion wings folded in curtesy of other civilians. The shopping district was booming, there were even people on bicycles whisking by.

I ran my hands over the metal railings, trying my best to pronounce the signs decorated in languages unknown. "You know, I heard that 'E' is pronounced like 'I' here." Keigo caught me staring off into the distance, making me turn my head and furrow my eyebrows.

"Isn't it fascinating?" I spoke my thoughts out loud, my lips trying to form an accurate version of the words.

"Hmm? What's fascinating?" Keigo looked down at me, pulling me closer to his side and gripping tighter onto the miniature shopping bag.

"Their language is so cool, isn't it? Like Greek or Finnish, I wonder how they even manage to learn something so complicated." I smiled, brushing aside a falling strand of his blonde hair. Keigo took a moment to think about it, before opening his mouth again.

"Seriously? But it's just a language, silly." he chuckled, rubbing his cheek against the palm of my hand.

"Well, look at the big picture!" I looked away, directing my eyes back onto the asphalt street in front of us. "You really needa start appreciating the little things."

"You're right, I should." Keigo responded.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; I HAVENT PUBLISHED IN TWO DAYS IM SO SORRY

omg my roblox acc got hacked in november and so i was like :/ because i have SSHF and valkyrie helm and then my friend tells me "oh riley you can fill out a support form and get it back" SO I DID AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT WAS LIKE "unfortunately if requests aren't made before 30 days of the incident then we can't get help you"

SO I THREATENED TO SUE AND THEY GAVE ME MY STUFF BACK OMALAWD..

i have so much to say??? but i don't want to bother all of you maybe i should just keep AN's directed towards the actual story WAIT TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS

and here are a few things that made me laugh during the 2 days i've been gone

credit to: kuroamme on Instagram
words: 1166

credit to: kuroamme on Instagramwords: 1166