Baby Elourea Zacharias.

Start from the beginning

Males are dominantly covered in muscle, our bodies don't tend to settle weight in our chest or glutes like females, which are breast and asses.

I'm used to feeling my body which is covered with pure muscle.

I've never experienced feeling a female's body in those secured areas....and I do say it's rather unique.

It's incredible how her body is managing to be firm and tight, but yet her breast and ass remain soft as a lambs coat...

It truly reminded me of a pillow, it was hard on the outside but the inside was soft and lovable...you didn't want to stop touching it.

My eyes shift back up to her head seeing her blonde locks fall helpless down her back, causing an instant wave of delight to erupts from my veins, feeling her abdomen with my bare arm and her precious back rubbed into my chest.

She was resting so soundlessly and peacefully. Her head was pressed against my chest, and her long blonde hair flowed gracefully down like a river all along my arm.

She's so beautiful...

I was contemplating so hard, where or not I should move....or even transition my position...

I know we have to get a move on and head back to Headquarters...but fifteen more minutes wouldn't hurt, or caused me any difficulties...now will it?

I lifted my left arm up from her stomach, as I slowly levitate it towards her head.

Once I removed my hand, I begin to gently run my fingers through her sunshine locks, as my eyes glittered with fascination about the female body.

Amazing how women are able to grow their hair so long, and how it looks so stunning on them.

My eyes remained on her long thick blonde hair, as my fingers brushed her locks out feeling nothing but softness and silkiness.

I truly believe females are much more attractive than males because their features are much more extravagant and interesting, such as breasts and hair, but males on the other hand are physically stronger than females.

My fingers finished brushing out her locks which ended at her lower back.

My eyes instantly grew weak, gazing at her back which was covered with a beautiful coral dress...but underneath that beautiful dress were scars that were emplaced by my harsh force....

I still have never forgiven myself for beating you. I wish I would have taken those lashes for you...I was a fool giving in to Jack's sick game and allowed myself to hurt you.

My head and eyelids drop ashamed of my past actions, how easy I was to give in instead of fighting till my last breath.

I promise I won't let anyone hurt you again Aurora.....

A sudden burn like pain erupts from my chest like a wildfire the more I thought about how weak I was, but sleeping beauty had awoken from her slumber, causing me to neglect my emotions.

My eyes lit up like a firefly, seeing Aurora has woken up, meaning I get to see her beauty and hear her soothing voice.

Her eyes were still completely closed, but she was stretching her arms to soothe her achy body.

I watched her with a tiny smile enjoying her actions and just from her image I take so much pleasure in it and gives me so much hope.

She then returns to her sleeping position, curling up next to me like she was before.

Did she go back to sleep?

I oddly look back at her because I was certain she would be wide awake.. we slept all through the night and most of the morning.