Chapter Twenty-one

Together

to·geth·er

/təˈɡeT͟Hər/

with or in proximity to another person or people.

"Ich liebe dich."

The couple was laughing at how red Shuhua was. "Didn't know you could be so bold holding her hand." Minnie commented.

"But Soojin's more bolder than her. Her kiss can make Shuhua malfunction you know."

"So what's the score between the two of you?" Minnie dropped the question. Shuhua remained silent not answering the question. "There's nothing between us...yet." Shuhua mumbled the last word.

The couple didn't actually heard what she mumbled. "There's nothing between the two of you. Really Yeh Shuhua? She wouldn't kiss you on your cheeks if she doesn't like you." Minnie stated. The actress didn't tell them what happened yesterday as she doesn't want to trouble the couple.

Then she remembered how Soojin kissed her yesterday. She unknowingly smile. "She's so in love." Miyeon whispered to Minnie as they watch the younger who was blushing while smiling. "But she's still with Hui right?" Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows when she heard the mentioned name.

"They aren't together anymore." Shuhua whispered but it was loud enough for the two. "I thought you said the other day that if those two would break up you would not do anything." Miyeon  raised an eyebrow at Shuhua.

"That only applies if Hui oppa made Soojin unnie cry but he didn't so it isn't counted." Shuhua shrugged her shoulders.

"When did you start calling him oppa?" The couple keeps om questioning Shuhua.

'Should I knock now? or should I text her first?' Soojin was outside Shuhua's studio contemplating. She wants to have her time with Shuhua not wanting to waste any second but here she is standing outside like she's waiting for the door to automatically open.

She took a deep breath as she release it. She knock on the door but no one opened the door so she knock again.

"Open it." she heard Shuhua from the other side. "Why me?" Minnie asks confused. "Open the door unnie please." with Shuhua's puppy eyes Minnie stood up to open the door. Minnie quickly smiled at the person who knocked on the door.

"I believe the person is actually looking for you." Soojin lowered her head feeling shy that she got busted. "Me?" Shuhua can't really see who was outside since Minnie's body was blocking the doorway. "Then let him/her in or whoever is that." Shuhua said as Minnie moved to the side revealing a shy Soojin.

"Soojin unnie." Shuhua called out as she stands up. Minnie was looking at Miyeon  giving her a meaningful look which the older got easily. "We'll get going now. We still have to get ready for the dinner with my family." Miyeon hugged and kissed Shuhua's forehead bidding her goodbye same as Minnie.

Soojin just watched them interact. She felt a burning feeling inside her when Miyeon kissed Shuhua's forehead. She shrugged it off.

"I said that I'll see you later." Shuhua said as soon as the couple was out. Soojin lowered her head once again. She doesn't even know if Shuhua has feelings for her too. "I know but I just want to see you and have time with you alone." Soojin whispered the last word but it was still loud enough for the younger.

Shuhua smiled.

Shuhua took her coat as wearing it. Soojin watched the younger wear her coat confused. Shuhua opened the door before looking at Soojin. "Let's go. Don't just stand there. Let's have some time alone like what you said." Soojin felt her cheeks warming up.

S O O J I N -

"Wait you want us to have some alone time in a grocery store?" She asks while looking around. "Yes but not really come on." I held her hand as I push the cart forward.

"Let me push this instead." I loosen my hold to her hand letting her to push the cart she looks like a kid pushing it. "Why are we here exactly?"

"To buy." I simply said as I get some seaweed and some meat. I'm planning to cook for her. I want to show her how sincere I am through my cooking. "Can we buy some snacks?" I turned my head towards her and saw her eyeing the other section with a smile.

'She's so pure.'

"Yes we can." as soon as I said it to her she run towards it leaving the cart to me. I shook my head.

She placed the groceries on the compartment of her car. "I can open it you know." I said but she still opened the car door for me. "A lady should be treated with respect." I smiled hearing her words.

"Where are we headed next?" She asks me. "Can we go to your house instead? I miss your dogs." I mumbled as I look outside it wasn't actually on my plan but considering that she have two dogs on her household. I don't want those two to starve.

"Off we go." she stepped on the gas. I watch her drive the car. Even while driving she looks so innocent and pure. The car ride was silent but it wasn't awkward at all. It was comfortable if I may say.

The gate automatically opened as Shuhua parks the car inside. She went out jogging to my side opening the car door for me. "Thank you."

"I'll get the bags and here." Shuhua handed me the key to her house. I walked towards her front door opening it with the key that she gave me. As soon as the front door was opened two cute little creatures welcomed me warmly.

I kneeled down as I carry the both of them. "They like you." I was startled by Shuhua's voice. "Of course because they know that I like you too." I softly said as I walk inside with the two on my arms.

S H U H U A -

"Of course because they know that I like you too."

She's gonna be the death of me. I followed them inside the kitchen as I placed the paper bags on the counter top. She put the two down as Haku and Mata run around happily. "

"Can I use the kitchen?" she asks as I nod my head. "You can use whatever's in here." I sat on the end of the countertop as I watch her move around. My kitchen wasn't properly used because I wasn't into cooking but whenever my mom is here the kitchen was lively and now it was more alive with Soojin here.

"I can feel your stares Shuhua." I diverted my attention away from her as I got busted for staring at her. "Is there anything that I can help?" I went down as I walk behind her. I peek through her shoulders.

I widen my eyes when I felt a soft pair of lips was pressed against mine. I didn't back away instead I turned her body around to face me. With my hands on her waist and my lips that was still pressed on her. I slowly move it against her. Her eyes were closed as our lips were in sync.

I felt her hands on my nape as she pulls me closer to her. I would be lying if I didn't heard her moan a little.

We pulled away to catch our breath. She was bright red and so I was. I leaned my forehead to hers.

"Ich liebe dich." I whispered to her. This was one of my lines on the drama and I feel like I need to tell it to her. I can see the confusion in her eyes. I pulled away from her. "I know I'll just be a nuisance here. I don't know how to cook so I'll go play with Haku and Mata." I walk out of the kitchen leaving her there.

I carried Haku on my arms. "She's your future mom." I whispered to him. He barked at me as I pat his head.

===
I'm sorry if this chapter sucks.

The updates will be slowed down for now.

Did you heard the audio snippet of I-burn? Oh my gosh I'm so very excited hear the full on Jan. 11.

Stay safe

Stay hydrated