Chapter Fifty-one

Home

ˈhōm

the place where one lives.

"There's no place like home."

Shuhua smiled as soon as she was welcomed by Soojin's little sister. "Hey there." the two high fived with each other. "Unnie is inside." 

The two walked inside and Shuhua saw the older knitting. The rumors about her and Elkie were all cleared up with the help of the agency. 

Shuhua actually wants to talk with Soojin about something but that can wait for now she wants to shower the soloist with all the love that she can give. 

Soojin was focused to what she's doing but she stopped as soon as a familiar scent filled up her senses.

'Peaches.'

Shuhua leaned to kiss Soojin's forehead. "You seem busy." Shuhua slowly sat beside Soojin. The older snuggled close to her. "Can you please change your perfume?" Soojin look up to Shuhua with her scrunched nose.

"Why?" Shuhua asks confused, as far as she knows Soojin loves her peach scent. "It's making me want to throw up." Soojin put her knitting tools aside focusing on Shuhua.

"I'll change it." Shuhua softly said but Soojin was still looking at her. "Change it now." she can hear the sternness in the older ones voice. "What?"

Soojin moved away from Shuhua. "Change it now." Soojin reprated her words, Shuhua felt so lost with Soojin.  "Do you have extra shirt?" she heard a voice behind her and there she saw Soojin's mother standing behind them.

"I have inside my car." Shuhua answered, she always have an extra shirt inside her car for emergency purposes. "Change into that." Shuhua nodded.

Soojin was now snuggled on Shuhua once again. The younger couldn't understand why Soojin suddenly doesn't want her peach scent anymore.

"Lunch is ready." They both heard Mrs. Seo yelling from the kitchen.

Yejin was already seated, Shuhua pulled a chair for Soojin. She decided to help Soojin's mom filled the glasses with water. "Be patient with Soojin, her mood swings will always change time to time. Tomorrow she have a scheduled check up with the doctor." Shuhua glanced at Soojin who was talking to Yejin.

"I will keep that in mind." Shuhua smiled at Soojin's mom. "And please do call me mom from now on, you're basically part of the family now."

Shuhua felt so welcomed.

"Yes Mom." Shuhua smiled brightly feeling happy that she can call Soojin's mother as mom. "Come on let's eat."

Seated beside Soojin, Shuhua had her attention fully on the older. Taking note of the foods that Soojin doesn't like as of the moment. "Mom, Soojin unnie said I can come with them. Can I?" Yejin spoke up.

Shuhua glanced at Soojin.

"If it's fine with your Shuhua unnie then it's fine with me." Yejin looked at Shuhua with hope in her eyes. "Of course you're always welcome to my house Yejin~ah."

The Seo sisters were both upstairs, Soojin helping Yejin to pack some of her stuffs as the little girl was going to stay with them for three days.

Shuhua was waiting for them upstairs. She saw Yejin walking down the stairs happily with her cute little backpack. "You ready to go?" She asks the two taking their bags.

It was a quiet ride back home. Yejin was sleeping at the backseat peacefully. Shuhua reached for Soojin's hand.

"I love how your hands fits with mine." Shuhua blurted out. Soojin giggled. "Focus on driving."

Opening the front door, Haku and Mata came running to them jumping on Soojin. Shuhua moved the dogs away from Soojin preventing any possible accident that might happen.

Meanwhile Yejin was already engrossed with the dogs.

"Do you want to rest?" The younger asks. "Let's watch some movies. I miss cuddling with you." Shuhua smiled. "Let me just take this upstairs." with the bags in her hand she walked towards Yejin.

"Is this gonna be my room?" Yejin asks while looking around it was twice bigger than her room. "Yes just put your bag down first and go downstairs."

"You have cookies?" Soojin asks quite surprised. "Ah yeah I've been into baking so I have some stocks of cookies in the kitchen." Yejin was in between them munching on the cookies.

Shuhua imagined how it's like having a family like this. Watching some movie with some snacks.

Haku was on Shuhua's lap while Mata was on Yejin's lap. The movie went on with the three enjoying it. It wasn't just a house. It was their home. A lot of things have happened yet leaving each other wasn't one of their choice.

They were happy.

They really are.

Evening came and the two were inside the kitchen cooking. "Jinjin how about your career?" Shuhua softly asks.

The younger knows how passionate Soojin is when it comes to her work. "I'll have to talk with the company, maybe one of this days. Explain to them everything but I can't give up my career so maybe when I am ready to be on stage again, after giving birth then I'll come back."

Hands on Soojin's waist, she stared at the older ones brown orbs. "I love you and I always will." Shuhua pulled Soojin for a hug. "I love you too." Soojin said almost a whisper.

"Let's finish cooking now or else we might really set this house in a fire for real." Shuhua let out a laugh.

"By the way how's shooting? Are you eating your meals properly?" For a moment Shuhua couldn't answer but gathering herself together. "It's going well and I might have not been eating some proper food lately." She doesn't want to lie to Soojin.

It's better to hear Soojin's scolding than hear Soojin crying because of her. "Do you have a schedule tomorrow?" Soojin was calm, she was quite worried hearing it from Shuhua.

"Ah yeah I actually have." Shuhua just remembered it now, if Soojin didn't ask her she wouldn't remember it. "Don't worry I'll eat my meals tomorrow." Soojin turned the stove off as Shuhua hands the plates to her.

"Good. I don't want you to skip any of your meals." Shuhua captured Soojin's lips. The older closed her eyes savoring every bit of it. She surely missed the younger.

"Unnie are you two done?" Shuhua and Soojin immediately pulled away from each other completely forgot about Yejin. Shuhua chuckled seeing Yejin covering her eyes.

"Why are you covering your eyes?" Shuhua asks lowering herself to level it with Yejin.

She earned a slap on her arm, wincing at pain she look up and saw Soojin glaring at her. "Mom and dad also did that and they said that whenever I see people doing that I need to protect my eyes." Shuhua laugh loudly.

"You're so cute." Shuhua pinched Yejin's cheek.

"There's no place like home." Soojin whispers as she watch the two.