Chapter Thirty-six

Normal

nor·​mal

ˈnȯr-məl

being of the type that is encountered in the normal course of events.

"Hey are you okay?"

"I'll see you later." although the two were both inside the company of course they have different schedules. "Shuhua let's go they are waiting." placing a soft kiss on Soojin's forehead Shuhua waved her hand.

Inside the meeting room Shuhua was welcomed by new faces except for one.

'Kang Hyewon.'

Shuhua smiled at Hyewon. She sat beside Hyewon. "So since the two of you are here now. We would like to discuss something to the both of you."

Meanwhile Soojin was with Hui for the pre-recording. "So are you and Shu going?" Hui was expecting for the two to come since it's a special day for him.

"Of course we are going." Soojin smiled which Hui reciprocated.

"We'll start the pre-recording in 3...2...1..."

After the meeting Shuhua decided to visit Soojin's waiting room, missing the older one. "Go now, I know you miss that lady of yours." Shuhua smiled as she walked out of her studio.

Walking through the hallway, Shuhua almost fell on the ground by the strong impact from her back. She turned around and saw who bumped on her. The girl was panting so she help her up. "Hey are you okay?" Shuhua was concerned to why the girl was panting like she had run in a marathon.

The girl look at Shuhua and her body tensed up. "Sorry I've got to go." The lady bow to her before leaving.

"Okay that was weird." Shuhua mumbled as she entered the elevator. The show was recorded not far from the company making it easier for Shuhua to go there.

Soon she arrived at the location. Phone in her hand she wore her coat. Inside the place the show wasn't done yet.

Shuhua walked inside not even putting her mask or even a cap. Soojin was beside Hui which was perfectly fine for Shuhua. The staffs noticed the arrival of the actress so they bo to her. The guests of the show noticed the commotion.

"She's popular." Hui whispered to Soojin who was paying attention to what the host was saying while Hui was looking at Shuhua's direction hiving the younger a smile. "Your girlfriend." He added that caught Soojin's attention.

Soojin followed Hui's gaze and there she saw Shuhua standing waving her hand.

"So Soojin~ssi, your relationship with the great actress Yeh Shuhua was loved and had a great feedback from people. How are you and her?" Soojin wasn't uncomfortable at all ever since they announced their relationship to the public she and Shuhua weren't afraid to let the people see them and their love for each other which was adores by many.