Chapter Seven

Separate

sep·a·rate

cause to move or be apart.

'I didn't know we would be separated.'

Shuhua has been eating ice cream ever since she came back home with her dogs but of course she knows her limit too. She was lying on her carpeted floor looking so blank.

Her crush to Soojin was something that she wants to fade away. Yes she admits that she has a crush to Soojin but she doesn't want to disclose it to anyone even to her two unnies. She rather keep to herself and let it fade away than hope.

Tomorrow will be the first shooting of their documentary.

Next day came...

Shuhua groggily sat up straight, her eyes were still close. She heard Haku and Mata barking as the two dogs jump on her bed waking her up. She kissed the two on their head as she stood up.

"Let's get this day going." Shuhua mumbled as she entered her bathroom. Cold shower would do.

S H U H U A -

I went out of the bathroom clad with my towel wrapped around my body. I walk inside my walk in closet as I scan every sections of it.

I pick out a purple long sleeve loose crop top polo paired with black jeans and some white shoes. I dried my hair  as I look at myself in front of the vanity mirror.

I heard a honk outside. "Oppa's here." I mumbled as I grab my things. I didn't forget to leave some food for Haku and Mata.

Walking out of my house with my bucket hat and mask on. Manager oppa came out as she opens the door for me I mumbled a low thanks to him as I enter the passenger seat. I took my mask off.

"No make up again?" I heard him giggle. "I put on some base make up oppa and even did my eyebrows."

"I totally have make up on." I added as I look outside. "By the way do you have the cue sheet for today? or the schedule for today?" I ask him.

"I have it but it's on the backseat so I'll just brief it to you." I nod at him ready to listen to what he has to say. "For this morning there will be a group filming all the four of you then we'll change locations for the photoshoot since they'll be releasing the teaser of the documentary today also. After that if I am not mistaken all of you will be separated since all of you are from different kinds of field but since you and Soojin are working at the same company. The location of your shoot will be the same. Solo shoot of course."

I was processing everything that he said. "Okay that makes sense so where's the first shoot location?" I ask him. 'I didn't know that we would be separated.' I thought as I focus my attention outside. Sadness is eating me up again.

"Shuhua are you listening?" I turned to my manager as I look at him baffled at what he is saying. "I guess not. I said the first location would be at the cafe." I nod at him as he continues to drive.

The car stopped in front of the place. I noticed that the place was closed just for us. I put my mask on as I went out of the car. As we enter the cafe all of their eyes were on me. "Is it their first time to see someone beautiful like me?" I whispered to my manager. He chuckled.

"Shu we're early today. Who wouldn't thought that the Yeh Shuhua would come to work early." I slapped his arm. "Yah I'm not that late" I defensively said.

The others were still not here so I decided to kill some time by playing on my phone.

After some time I saw Soyeon entering with Yuqi beside her. "You're early." Yuqi exclaimed and I swear I'll smack her head ptetty hard. "Yes I am, why do you have a problem with that?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "Easy there I was just teasing you."

"I'm actually surprised that you're still alive after drinking so many alcohol that night. The four of us even carried you all together. You're freaking heavy." I fired back.

She was about to say something when a sweet voice interrupted her. "Good morning to all of you." I smiled at her as I greet her too.

"We'll start the recording at exactly 9:00 am." the head writer announced. "This will be a long day. Let's go grab some coffee." Yuqi tug the hem of my long sleeve. "Okay."

"Do you want me to buy you some drink?" I ask Soojin unnie. "No it's okay."

"I can feel the tension in the air." I really want to smack Yuqi's head but no there are so many people inside. We walk out of the cafe. "Wait why are we even going out?" I ask her.

"Let's not bother them." she simply replied as we continued to walk our way towards the nearest coffee shop.

===

When the two came back Shuhua and Yuqi were welcomed by the staff handing them a paper. The questions that will be ask to them later is written to the paper.

"Oppa do I really need to answer this one?" Shuhua asks her manager. "You could just say that you aren't interested into someone right now." her manager casually said. "Okay." which the younger agreed to.

The camera was already rolling as they start the interview. "What was the most hard part when you're on a foreign country?" the host ask Shuhua.

"Well of course the language barrier since I came from Taiwan. Mandarin is what I am comfortable using but now that I am in Korea of course I need to learn thw language in order to communicate with the people here. I took lessons just to learn the language." Shuhua truthfully answered the question.

"This might be personal but on your stay here so far I know that you've met so many people already. Are you perhaps interested on someone right now?." All of them were waiting for Shuhua to answer the question even Soojin glanced at Shuhua waiting for what the younger has to say.

"Yes." she shortly answered. All of them were surprised to what the younger answered even her own manager was surprised but he knows Shuhua doesn't like the idea of lying.