Chapter Twenty-four

Blooming

person who is blooming has a healthy, energetic, and attractive appearance.

"Did something happened?"

The bright sun peered through Shuhua's window waking her up. She slowly opened her eyes. Turning around she was welcomed by a beautiful sight of a sleeping Soojin beside her. She promised the older last night that she'll buy her some morning after pill.

She got up slowly. She walked inside the bathroom to have a cold shower.

She kissed the older ones forehead. "I'll be back." Shuhua whispered as she went out of the room holding her phone and wallet.

Soojin woke up when she felt that something was missing. She tap the space beside her and it wasn't a thing that was missing it someone. Soojin flattered her eyes open as she pulled the comforter up to her chest. The room was seemingly cold.

She decided to call the younger again but no one responded. She got up with the comforter around her. "Maybe she's downstairs." Soojin to herself as she got inside the bathroom to wash herself. She winced in pain when she felt the pain down there.

"This is gonna be my hardest day."

After half an hour of thinking using all of her braincells Shuhua sighed as she looks at all of inside her basket.

"I'll buy all of that." Shuhua ended up buying all of the morning after pill that she saw inside the pharmacy. The pharmacist look at her weirdly. It's all the same except for the brand.

Shuhua was walking to her car when her phone rang. She immediately answered it. "Yeh Shuhua where are you?" She moved her phone away from her ear when she heard Soojin's loud voice. It was louder than last night.

She put the phone to her ear again when she was assured that Soojin wasn't yelling anymore. She heard Soojin crying from the other line. "Are you okay?" The younger asks worriedly.

"I thought you left me." Shuhua chuckled. "Why would I do that when you're inside of my house. I can't leave Haku and Mata there and I wouldn't want to leave you too." Shuhua sincerely said as she opens the car door.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." Shuhua ended the call as she started the engine. Her hands on the steering wheel as she looks outside. Her mornings wasn't this eventful and happy.

She parked her car inside and as soon as Shuhue went out of the car she was engulfed in a hug. Soojin buried her head on the crook of the younger ones neck. Shuhua turned around as she hugs the older. "I bought you your morning pill." Shuhua muttered.

It's not that they aren't ready for it. It's just that they still care about their careers and it would definitely ruin Soojin's career.

The two went inside together as Haku and Mata ran towards Shuhua. "Haku, Mata." Shuhua carried the two.

"Why did you buy so many of this? It's all the same." Soojin arch an eyebrow at the younger. "I didn't know okay. I just want to be sure. I can just stock it here." Shuhua answered. They've talk about it last night already. Soojin let the younger as she drinks her morning after pill.