Chapter One

stran·ger

/ˈstrānjər/

noun

a person whom one does not know or with whom one is not familiar.

"don't talk to strangers" That was what her mother had always told her ever since she was just a little kid.

She walk through the hallway with her mask and cap on. "Where are you going at this time?" She stopped at her tracks when she heard the familiar voice echoed throughout the empty hallway.

It was late at night so there weren't many people roaming around at this time. "I'm just going to buy some coffee." She mumbled as she looks at the thai.

"Buy me some hot chocolate and one iced americano." Shuhua rolled her eyes. "Thank you in advance." She left the place with her phone in her hand.

There were still cars passing by at this time. The cold breeze makes her shiver. The street was very familiar to her although she just visited  the place a couple of times for a sole reason, for tapings. Busan.

She was actually on a vacation right now. She doesn't receive any projects at the moment and she decided to visit the shooting area of her friends drama.

She felt lonely and sad just staying inside her house so she decided to visit Busan to enjoy and to also support her friend Kim Minnie. She saw the coffee shop still open ao she didn't hesitate to walk inside.

The shop has a cozy ambiance perfect for the cold night. "Two iced americano and one hot chocolate." Shuhua took her wallet as she hands her card to the girl.

"Please write your name here so we can just call you when your order is ready." the girl smiled at Shuhua warmly while handing her a piece of small paper and a pen. Shuhua leaned down as she writes her name rather her surname. 'Yeh'.

Shuhua went to the corner side of the shop where books and many other things were also placed. She decided to read a book while she's waiting.

They just finished shooting the last scene of the music video and she was undeniably exhausted. "Do you want me to get you some coffee or anything?" her manager asks as she opens the car door for her.

"Hot chocolate would do." she answered as she slump her body on her seat.

The car started to move as it was headed to the nearest coffee shop that's still open at this kind of hour. It stopped in front of a shop that was still luckily open until now. Soojin watch her manager walk inside the shop when her eyes caught someone sitting by the corner.

Shuhua stood up immediately when she heard the girl calling her name. She placed the book back to where she took it. Her hands inside her pocket she approach the counter and she saw a woman in her early 30's. "One hot chocolate." she heard the woman ordered.

"Here's your order." Shuhua smiled at the girl forgetting that she's wearing her mask but her eyes were also smiling so the girl knew that Shuhua was smiling at her she bows to Shuhua.

She walk out of the shop when she heard her phone ringing. "We're already out. Where are you exactly? We'll pick you up." Minnie said through thw other line waiting for Shuhua's response. "I'm just a couple of blocks away from the area." Shuhua answered calmly as she looks around.