Chapter Forty

Confused

con·fused

kənˈfyo͞ozd

You feel confused when you receive information that you cannot match with what you already know or believe to be true.

"What the fuck?"

Loud music can be heard. It was nearing midnight now. 

Shuhua was a tipsy already while Soojin was still on her right mind. 'Guess I'll be the one driving.' She thought as she listens to Shuhua who kept on saying things that she can't even understand. "I'll be back. I'll get you some water." Soojin stood up as Shuhua slumped her head on the table. Her vision was kinda blurry and she felt dizzy too.

Someone passed y to their table dropping something. 

Shuhua reached for something that she can drink as Soojin wasn't back yet. She grabbed the red cup that was beside her drinking it all.

Soojin came back but the younger was nowhere to be found. 'Where did she go?' She left Shuhua alone on their table. Looking around she saw Yuqi walking to their table. "Have you seen Shuhua?" Soojin asks worriedly. Her heart was beating fast and she doesn't know why she's suddenly nervous. "Actually yes. I saw her walking out with someone. I'm not quite sure maybe I was just mistaken." Yuqi sat down as she wants to rest for awhile. Soyeon who jus came back from the restroom also sat down.

Soojin decided to call Shuhua's phone, when she heard a phone ringing under the table. Picking it up, it was actually Shuhua's phone. She's now panicking. "Shuhua's phone is under the table." she muttered and both Soyeon and Yuqi heard her clearly.

Yuqi hit her forehead using her palm. "You okay?" Soyeon asks Yuqi who was thinking deeply. The younger was trying to recall what happened minutes ago. "Fuck this I can't remember it clearly." Yuqi sighed in frustration. "What's happening here?" Minnie asks as she looks at the three.