Chapter Twenty-three

Show

ˈshō

to present so as to invite notice or attention.

"Live show will start now."

"I said I love you." Shuhua smiles cheekily as she focused on the screen.

"That was fast." Soojin stated but Shuhua laughed. "That wasn't fast at all. You've intrigued me on our first meeting. I admitted to myself that I had this huge crush on you. I admitted that for the first time I felt jealous. I admitted to myself after realizing that I love you." Shuhua look up to Soojin.

Soojin leaned down to capture Shuhua's lips which the younger gladly welcomed hers.

Shuhua slowly sat up not breaking the kiss. She sat on Soojin's lap but she immediately stopped when she realizes what she was doing. She sat back again beside Soojin. "Why did you stop?" Soojin whined.

'It's too early for it.' Shuhua thought. She held Soojin's hand before kissing the back of it. "Let's sleep."

"Guest room really?" Soojin stared at Shuhua in disbelief. Shuhua just chuckled as she kiss Soojin's forehead. "Good night." Shuhua muttered but before she can step a foot forward Soojin get a grip of her wrist. She turned aroun and saw the older pouting.

"Can't we at least cuddle?" Soojin asks cutely so Shuhua can agree. The younger sighed.

S H U H U A -

I was comfortably sitting now on my bed after the fifteen minutes argument with Soojin unnie and yes she won against me.

If I win I'll just cuddle with her until she falls asleep then I'll go but if she wins she'll get to sleep beside me on my room with cuddles and basically she won.

I laid down as I wait for her. She was inside the bathroom and she's taking too long inside there. "Unnie are you okay inside there?" I ask but I got no answer so I stood up as I knock on the door. "Unnie." I called out to her but still I got no response from the other side.

I was about to open the door when it suddenly flew open startling me. Soojin unnie was in front of me wearing the spare robe inside my bathroom. I can see the some water trickling down her face to her neck. I gulped at the sight. Her milky neck is inviting me. I shrugged my thoughts off as I turned around avoiding the sight of her.

"You can borrow my clothes. Just go straight inside there." I pointed without looking. I felt her behind me as I close my eyes tightly.

"Where?" She's so close to me. I don't know if she's being serious right now or she's just teasing me. I turned to face her and she was dangerously close to my face. I can feel my friend twitching at the sight of Soojin. 'This can't be happening right now.' I thought as I controlled myself.

I walk towards my walk in closet with Soojin unnie following me from behind.