Chapter Eight

Closeness

/ ˈklōz /

to reduce a gap

They arrived at the company as a cameraman followed behind Shuhua filming her. Her task was to show how she usually practice her lines before the shoot and thw younger was in glee.

"This is practically my studio. I have my own studio besides acting I release some songs too but for now I don't have the inspiration to compose a song." Shuhua started as they entered the studio where Shuhua would always stay all night practicing.

It wasn't big nor was small. The younger showed she would practice her lines professionally.

Shuhua went out of her studio as she enters the elevator. Going to the cafeteria to get sme drinks. Every time the elevator would stop at a floor there were at least two to four people that would enter the elevator so now it was pack.

Shuhua was at the corner trying so hard to mind her business by using her phone but something caught her attention that she was actually listening to it.

She continued to use her phone as she listens to the conversation of the people inside the elevator.

"I heard that there is an artist here that was caught dating with someone at the mall yesterday." The younger paid attention not really knowing why she's listening. It wasn't her business but she was interested to know who it was it intrigued her.

"If I'm not mistaken it's a soloist." Shuhua was taken aback but she shrugged it off. 'Maybe I'm mistaken.'

"I heard that they're dating like for real." and Shuhua was like save by the bell as the levator opened. She went out of the elevator as thoughts were running inside of her head like horses racing towards the finish line.

She walk through the hallway as she reach the company's cafeteria.

Soojin was also at the cafeteria talking to someone when she noticed Shuhua walking inside the cafeteria.

The younger look around and when she saw Soojin with someone, something inside her wants to erupt. She ordered her usual order, she planned to just walk away after not until Soojin called her.

"Shuhua."

The younger just smiled as she walk towards them. "I'll get going now Soo." Shuhua's forehead creased. 'They're close I guess?'. "Soojin unnie."

The man walks away as Soojin glance at him one last time. "Are you going back? Let's go back together besides we're on the same floor." The older link her arms on Shuhua. The younger was flustered for a moment but Shuhua being an actress masking it up with a nod as she didn't want to make this long.

On short period of time the two were close. Soojin wants to protect Shuhua since the actress was younger than her, she knows it was hard for the younger knowing that she's foreign. The older can notice that Shuhua wasn't still fluent to Korean so she wants to help the younger.