Chapter Fifty-two

Problem

prob·​lem

ˈprä-bləm

a source of perplexity, distress, or vexation.

"Are you tired of me?"

For the past few weeks everything was going well at least for everyone but not for Shuhua.

It's currently 2:30 am and she's out of the house going here and there just to find the food that Soojin wants to eat at this kind of time.

'Where the hell am I gonna find a mango that isn't ripe?' she asks herself she has been driving around the city so she decided to rely on the internet.

"This is for Soojin and for our baby, relax Shuhua." Shuhua took a deep breath starting the car, driving to where she could get those damn mangoes.

Soojin was sitting on the couch waiting for the younger to come back when the front door opened, revealing a tired Shuhua with a box on her arms.

The older noticed that Shuhua had some scratch on her arm, she was worried.

Shuhua smiled at her. "Do you want to eat one?" She gently asks placing the box on the ground opening it to take some. Soojin slowly nodded with a pout, she heard Shuhua giggling.

"I'll be back, I'll just peel this."

"What happened to your arm?" Soojin asks as she takes a bite of the mango. "Nah I just fell from branches nothing serious." Shuhua shrugged her shoulders like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"You fell from the branches?!?" with her high pitched voice, Shuhua chuckled. "I'm okay besides, I'm here alive right so nothing to worry about." Shuhua kisses the top of Soojin's head.

It was their normal thing now.

Soojin would wake her up in the middle of the night craving for food that even Shuhua didn't know existed.

And Shuhua of course, she understands Soojin's mood swings and cravings, she was not getting any sleep, she even lost weight in just a span of a week from so much moving around here and there.

She was tired yes, she wants to sleep yes but if it's for Soojin and their baby she would sacrifice her sleep for that. They are more important than her sleep anyway.

Soojin was snuggled to Shuhua's arm on the couch while quietly eating the mango. "Are you tired of me?" Shuhua smiled.

"I'm tired but I will never ever get tired of you, you're my energy."

A few days passed by and Minnie doesn't know why Shuhua has been sleeping here in their house.

It started two days ago, Shuhua won't even speak but the younger was always in the kitchen preparing foods and Minnie would always bring it to the younger ones house where Soojin is.