Chapter Twenty-six

Label

la·bel

/ˈlābəl/

a classifying phrase or name applied to a person or thing, especially one that is inaccurate or restrictive.

"That's gonna be bad."

The shoot was cancelled because of the what happened. Shuhua was changing her clothes while Soojin was sitting at the couch waiting for the younger. They came back inside the building after.

S O O J I N -

I was focused on my phone when someone poke my cheeks. I turned to my left side and there I was welcomed by the most beautiful and innocent face that I've seen.

Yeh Shuhua

I smiled at her. "Let's go. I wanna have some time with you." She whispered to me and I swear I love it whenever she would whisper her words to me. "Let's go." I exclaimed as I stood up.

With our masks on we walk outside of her waiting room hand in hand someone had to interrupt our moment once again. I calmed myself down when I saw who it was.

'Kang Hyewon'

"Shuhua I just want to apologize for what I did earlier." I can see through her eyes that she's being sincere. I felt Shuhua squeeze my hand lightly. I faced her smiling and even though I have my mask on I know that she knows that it's okay.

"It's okay. I just don't want that to happen again." Shuhua sternly said as she lowers her mask down. I was just standing beside Shuhua holding her hand as I listen to them. It didn't trigger something inside me. I trust Shuhua and I know she wouldn't hurt me.

"I promise that it won't happen again and I'm really sorry." I noticed how Hyewon would glance at me. I almost laugh when I saw how curious she was. "We'll get going now." I heard from Shuhua as Hyewon moved to the side.

"She's a nice girl." I commented even though what she did earlier wasn't to my liking. She was still nice earlier.

We were inside the car with me holding Shuhua's free hand. "What do you want to eat?" I faced her with grin. "Anything as long as I'm with you everything's okay with me." I answered truthfully. "As much as I would like to follow that but I don't know if you would like it there." She added glancing at me.

"I said as longs I'm with you everything's okay with me." I repeated. I look outside the window as we pass by some of the buildings. I noticed that the road we were taking was seemingly familiar to me.

The car stopped and as soon as we got out of the car the smell of smoke filled up my senses.

'Hongdae.'

"This might not be the perfect place for a date but I want to share this to you." She dragged me to a nearby stall that sells some grilled cheese lobsters. I smiled as my eyes darted to the food. "Oh Shuhua~ya you came back." I was surprised that even the vendor knows Shuhua though she was wearing her face mask.