Chapter Thirty-eight

Familiar

fa·mil·iar

fə-ˈmil-yər

often observed or encountered.

"Who are you?"

Shuhua's feet were already sore from walking around. Soojin wasn't done buying some things. The mall wasn't that crowded which was a relief for the two unknown to them there were also two couples walking around the mall. 

Shuhua spotted a certain Thai beauty not far from where she is right now. She glanced at Soojin. "Jin I'll be back." Soojin unconsciously nod her head.

Shuhua happily approach the Thai beauty. "Unnie." she called out. Minnie turned to look at who just called her, seeing Shuhua standing behind her she smiled seeing the younger. "Where's Miyeon unnie?" Shuhua asks peeking behind Minnie.

"Oh she's busy picking a dress. We're going to attend the party that Hui is hosting this weekend." Minnie said shrugging her shoulders. "Oh you're also going there? I'm actually accompanying Soojin. Hui invited us."

"Oh yeah Soyeon and Yuqi are with us, they are also invited. Yuqi and Soyeon are with Miyeon right now. I just bought some ice cream since I was getting bored waiting for them." Shuhua chuckled.

Shuhua looks back at where Soojin was and saw that her girlfriend was still busy picking some clothes. "Let's all have dinner after this. I know a restaurant not far from here." Shuhua suggested.

Walking back to the love of her life Shuhua noticed a girl beside Soojin who kept eyeing Soojin's bag. 'She's somewhat familiar.' she thought.

Soon the girl drop something inside Soojin's bag which caught Shuhua's attention. She grabbed the girl's arm. "Who are you?" Shuhua ask.

Soojin who heard Shuhua's angry voice turned to look at them. "Shu." she softly called out to the younger. "Who are you?" Shuhua repeated.

"I will be your worst nightmare." after that the girl yank her arm running away. Shuhua squinted her eyebrows. "What was that?" Soojin asks worried. "Forget it. Are you done?" Shuhua's mood changed drastically fast. She was furious awhile ago but with Soojin she's a softie.

"Oh yeah I was just about to pay for it." Soojin said showing the dress to Shuhua. "Let me pay it." Shuhua took her wallet out handing her black card to the cashier.

'I might have go check Soojin's bag later.' Shuhua thought as she remembers that the girl dropped something inside Soojin's bag. "By the way I saw Minnie unnie just now and it turns out the others are also here. I invited them for dinner." Shuhua took the shopping bags from Soojin carrying it for the older.