Chapter Thirty

Surprise

sur·​prise

sər-ˈprīz

something that makes a strong impression because it is so unexpected.

"SEO SOOJIN?!?!"

Shuhua stopped the car in front of a private restaurant. Her manager sent her the address of it awhile ago.

The two walk inside hand in hand. There wasn't that many people inside, only a few including the crew, cast, and director of the drama. "Shuhua." Kino waved her hand at the younger. Shuhua lowered her mask down as they walk towards them.

"I see you brought someone." The director stated as he looks at Soojin clueless. The soloist decided to take her mask off making everyone's mouth wide open.

"Close your mouths everyone, a fly might come inside." Shuhua commented as she laughs. She pulled out a chair for Soojin as the older thanked her with her low voice.

"SEO SOOJIN?!?!" Shuhua slapped Kino's arm really hard for shouting Soojin's name that loud.

"I'm sorry." Kino apologised to Soojin. "No it's okay." she looks around and it seems like no one cared about them being here so it was totally okay. "This was a surprise Shuhua. You didn't informed us that you'll bring 'The Seo Soojin' here." The director warmly smiles at Shuhua.

"I believe honesty is the most important thing in relationship and of course trust." All of them were clueless to why the actress was suddenly talking about relationships. "I agree to that." Shuhua gave a smile to their director.

But there was someone who was staring at them. Hyewon had her eyes to them as soon as the two stepped inside the restaurant hand in hand. She knew there was something going on between them. "What do you want?" Shuhua whispered to Soojin as they both scan the menu.

"You want some meat?" Soojin asks the younger, leaning her head on Shuhua's shoulder. "That would be good and some pasta."

Kino squinted her eyebrows as he watch the two interact with each other. It wasn't what he expected. "You two are not even trying to hide it." He commented as she looks at the two. He was seated beside Shuhua while Soojin was on Shuhua's right.

"We're not hiding." Shuhua shrugged her shoulders.

Their orders came as they thanked the waiter. Their night was going well so far. The two was so focused on each other but it seems like the people around them was okay with it.

"Let's play. We can't end this night without drinking." The head writer exclaimed and just like alcohol beverages were served to them.

"Let's play never have I ever." Kino added making everyone to be hyped up. Soojin and Shuhua just go with the flow.

"Never have I ever lost my phone." Three of them had their fingers down including Shuhua. "Really Shu?" Soojin asks softly. "Yes but that was one time."

"Never have I ever been intimate with someone lately." There was only two people who had their fingers down and it was Soojin and Shuhua. Kino scoff before laughing out loud. "Yah." he yelled at Shuhua.

Everyone laughed at how Kino reacted to it. "Why? Can't beat the heat." she casually said. Soojin pinched Shuhua below the table. "Ouch." Shuhua winced in pain. "Are you okay?" the director asks.

"I'm okay." she managed to smile at their director as she continuously rub the place where Soojin just pinched her.

S O O J I N -

The car stopped in front of my apartment. "Wanna sleep here?" I ask her as I noticed the tiredness on her face. "That would be nice." I internally face palm. This girl doesn't know how to be embarrassed at all.

I was too lost with my thoughts not noticing that my car door was already opened. "Come on so we can sleep tight." I don't know if she really wants to sleep now or she's meant something else. I shrugged my thoughts off.

Our bodies were dipped in the water. I leaned my body onto her, relaxing. I got used to this already. Staying in the bathtub with Shuhua, with warm water. "Do you think we should inform the CEO about our relationship?" I ask her as I leaned my head on her chest.

"Whatever you want to do. If you are ready then let's tell it to him." I can feel her arms around my bare waist. This makes me feel at peace after a long tiring day. We haven't had that much time with each other with our schedules here and there.

I'm actually worried for her. She's more exhausted than me as always and I want to at least make it up to her to ease her tiredness.

With towels clad to my body. Shuhua headed out first as I let her. I went out of the bathroom and saw her already tucked on my bed using her phone, probably playing some games.

After I was done changing, I took the massage oil that was on my vanity table, with that on my hand I sat down on the bed beside her. "Lay on your front." I said to her as I open the bottle.

"Why?" She moved her phone away. "Just do it." I said. Once she was laying flat. I gently lifted her shirt up as I pour some oil on my hands. "Relax." I whispered as my hands work it's magic on her back.

She keeps on groaning. "Upper."

"Thank you." I kissed her temple. "Let's sleep now. We have a long day ahead of us again." I snuggled up to her closing my eyes. I've never felt do happy just like this and I hope this won't end at all.

===
This chapter is a mess and I apologise for it. Gotta keep multitasking my friends. I'm actually watching Yuqi's learn way ep.15 while writing this so I wasn't so focus right now. This book will probably end by Chapter 40 or so but like I said Expect the Unexpected.

This was supposed to be publish last night but wattpad was being a problem so here it goes.

CIAO