Chapter Forty-six

sorry

sor·ry

feeling sorrow for a wrong that one has done

"Just drive safely."

The sun was already setting down, there weren't many people around her. She sighed for the nth time, constantly checking her phone. It's been two months and they have been like this for two whole months too. She heard her phone ringing.

"I'm sorry, I'll be there now." Soojin composed herself. "Just drive safely." Soojin understands of course she will always understand Shuhua. The younger was actually with Elkie for a cup of coffee practicing their lines not noticing the time she forgot that she and Soojin would meet up.

Bidding her goodbye to Elkie she rushed out heading to the love of her life. 

It was undeniably cold but Soojin still waited for the younger just like how she would always wait outside their company for Shuhua to fetch her but ending up on going home alone because Shuhua couldn't make it.

"I'll take you home." Soojin was startled by the voice as she turns around she saw Hui standing behind her. "I'm waiting for Shuhua." She doesn't want to bother Hui for it. "Come on it's been an hour since I saw you here standing all alone. You're my friend, I'll call Shuhua." It was the time that she wasn't alone. Hui took her home.

"You're waiting again?" Soojin wasn't startled by it as she knew who it was. She remained silent. "You have to talk to her so you won't wait here everytime." Hui was worried for the two he would always see Soojin waiting here outside of the building. A black car stopped in front of them. He glanced at Soojin who has a wide smile  plastered on her face. 

"Are you free this friday?" Soojin asks hoping that the younger was available she wants to celebrate something. "Yeah.".... Friday came but Shuhua was nowhere to be found. The younger didn't came. With a sad smile on her face she turned the lights off letting all the food she cooked on the table as she picks Haku and Mata up to sleep with her.