Chapter Thirty-four

Friends

ˈfrend

one that is of the same nation, party, or group.

"Sorry about that."

Shuhua tap the side of the bed, opening her eyes Soojin wasn't there not until she heard some rustling downstairs. "She must be cooking."

And Soojin was indeed cooking but she was having a hard time walking around because Shuhua fucked her hard last night making her sore.

She fed Haku and Mata first thing in the morning before moving on to cook their breakfast. She tied her hair in a ponytail, putting an apron on. She was wearing one of Shuhua's oversized shirts again.

Walking down the stairs with her hair still wet Shuhua looks for Soojin. Seeing the latter inside the kitchen makes her smile but watching the older walk around the kitchen she stifled a laugh.

She laugh out loudly when she heard Soojin groaning. She walk towards the older as Soojin turns around. She was engulfed in a hug. "Does it hurt that much?" Shuhua asks softly but she can't hide the smile on her face.

Soojin glared at her. "I can manage." Soojin answered hugging the younger one back. "I won't let you come to work with this kind of state." Shuhua muttered before kissing Soojin's temple.

"That would be nice but the CEO wouldn't let me." Soojin whispered the two pulled away from each other when the smell of black smoke filled their senses.

Shuhua turn the stove off before getting the small fire extinguisher on the corner.

The two look at the burnt food infront of them. "Let's just eat outside and the CEO would let you." Shuhua chuckled seeing Soojin pout her lips. She kissed the soloists pouting lips. "Let's go I'm hungry." Shuhua added.

"I'll wait for you here." She sat on the couch. Soojin walked inside Shuhua's room to take a bath.

Shuhua decided to contact her manager. "Oppa can you do me a favor?" she asks calmly hoping that her manager would help her. "You wouldn't call me early this morning if you don't need something." Her manager laugh. It was very rare for him.

Shuhua calls her on just certain times because it was always him who would call the actress. "What do you need?" He ask as he waited for the younger to answer his question.

"Are you at the company right now?" Shuhua asks. "I'm currently on my way actually we have a meeting for your next project."

"Could you please tell Soojin's manager that Soojin couldn't come to work today?" He was confused. "Why is she sick?"

Shuhua got shy. "Actually not but she's in pain." Getting the idea her manager laugh. "Don't tell me you two did it last night." Shuhua couldn't be more embarrassed. Soon she heard her manager laughing.

"Okay okay but you need to come to work tomorrow. New project. I'll make an excuse for you and Soojin so treat me some meat tomorrow."