Chapter Thirteen

Secret

se·cret

/ˈsēkrit/

something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.

"It's active right now and is maturing."

"Oppa please let's accept it. It'll be a good distraction for me." Shuhua said to the other line. She was sitting on her swivel chair inside her mini office. She just got the email from Hyewon so she's talking it out with her manager.

"Distraction from what? Soojin?"

"Yes." Shuhua replied. "I'm just worried about you. I know it isn't your first time accepting two projects at a time but the last time that you did you collapsed from exhaustion." her manager was making his point but Shuhua isn't the type to back down easily when it comes to her passion.

"Oppa I'll accept it." Shuhua states as she ended the call. "The shooting area will be at Hongdae and Busan but it was still tentative." Shuhua mumbled as she rechecked the email.

Her phone was ringing without even looking she answered the call not knowing who called her at this time.

"Hi." Shuhua stood up from her seat hearing the sweet voice of Soojin. 'How did she get my number?' Shuhua asks herself. "Shuhua." the way Soojin calls her sends excitement to her. Shuhua composes herself.

"Unnie why did you call? How'd uou get my number?" Shuhua bombarded Soojin with questions, she was about to ask another one but she immediately closed hee mouth when she heard Soojin giggling on the other. "You're so cute." Soojin blurted out as she immediately covers her mouth.

Shuhua can feel her cheeks warming up. "So why did you call?" the younger asks once more, leaning onto her chair she kept the phone on her ear listening closely to whatever Soojin has to say.

"I haven't thank you properly earlier for your treat and to your mother's warm welcome."

"No it's okay besides we're friends right?" Shuhua asks as she stops for awhile she can hear Soojin's hard breathing through the other line. Soojin doesn't know but for some reasons she felt a pang in her heart hearing it. She shouldn't feel like this especially that she's in a relationship.

It could ruin her, Hui and Shuhua. "Y-eah." Soojin mentally cursed herself for stuttering. "I know it's late and all but do you want to go eat some ice cream." Shuhua was biting her fingers as she nervously waits for the older ones reply.

"I would love to." Soojin smiled from ear to ear.

So here they are seated on one if the bench at the park as they both eat their ice cream. "I envy you." Soojin suddenly said. Shuhua glance at her confused to why would the soloist envy her. "You have two little cute dogs. When I was little I also want to have a dog but my father didn't agree to the idea of it so instead if buying me a dog he bought doh plushie for me." Soojin laugh as she reminisce it.

"Haku and Mata can be your dogs too." Shuhua sweetly smiled at the older. "Really?" Shuhua nodded. "You can visit them anytime you want." the younger added.

Lost and Found [Sooshu]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें