Chapter Eighteen

Questions

ques·tion

/ˈkwesCH(ə)n/

an interrogative sentence or clause.

"Photos of you two are circulating around social media platforms. Rumors said that the two of you are dating. Is it true?"

"Oppa I'll go now. I still have to pick up Hyewon." Shuhua waved goodbye before going out. The press conference will start at 9:30 am and it's currently 8 in the morning.

"Okay just be careful." Here manager yelled but Shuhua was already out. They were inside the company early in the morning today to get Shuhua ready. Shuhua was playing with her car keys as she walks towards her car.

After a few minutes she arrived in front of Hyewon's house. She noticed a car parked behind her that she never saw before. She went out with a smile as she pressed the doorbell. Seconds later the gate opened but it wasn't Hyewon who opened it. Shuhua bow and greeted the woman.

"Shuhua." The actress glance at the woman's side and there she saw Hyewon who was still getting ready. "Get inside now. She's been waiting for you." she heard the woman giggle after.

"Don't listen to my manager." Hyewon said as Shuhua followed her. "So you aren't waiting for me to come?" Shuhua teased. "Yes I mean no I was waiting for you but not that kind of waiting it's just I'm waiting for you to co-." Shuhua laughed at how Hyewon was rumbling.

"Hey calm down I was just teasing you." Hyewon glared at Shuhua burning her with her gaze. "She's scary isn't she?" Hyewon's manager whispered to Shuhua. "Unnie." Hyewon whined as they laugh at how cute Hyewon was right now.

"Cute." Shuhua mumbled. Hyewon who heard it was flustered. "Finish up I don't want to be late." Shuhua said as she sat on the couch.

H Y E W O N -

It's like Shuhua is back to herself again. After what happened yesterday I stayed by her side until she was okay but I know she's not okay until now.

I sat back down in front of the mirror as I let my hairstylist fix my hair. I can see Shuhua watching me through the mirror. I look at her through the mirror she's wearing a simple white fashioned top and fitted slacks with her checkered grey and black long coat.

I teared my eyes away from her. "You like her?" I heard my stylist asks. "No." I answered as I glance at Shuhua who was comfortably sitting on the couch while playing on her phone.

"Eye can't lie."

'Why am I getting nervous?' I ask myself. "Here you're done." I give her a smile as I stood up.

"You done?" Shuhua asks as I nod my head. "Then let's go." she stretch her hand out to me which I took a hold of. "Let's go." I smiled at her. "I'll follow the two of you to the venue. Be careful on driving." my manager reminded us.

She opened the car door for me as I get in thanking her. "Do you want to stroll around the park first? It's still early." I glance at her. She was focused on the road. "That would be nice." I replied with a smile that I can't hide. I look outside and there were many people walking along the walk side.