Chapter Seventeen

Boundaries

bound·​ary

ˈbau̇n-d(ə-)rē

something that indicates or fixes a limit or extent

"You don't have to rub it in my face. I know my boundaries and I respect your relationship."

The three were walking to the parking lot not knowing that there was actually someone who's waiting for them there.

Shuhua was focused on her phone trying to organize her schedule for next week as she will be very busy next week the drama that they'll be doing is on the list now plus the documentary.

Minnie and Miyeon stopped from walking when they saw Hui looking at them. Shuhua bump on Miyeon's back dropping her phone. "Unnie why did you stop?" she pick her phone up as she follow their gaze. She saw Hui standing a few meters away from them but they can clearly understand that he was looking at their way.

Hui walked towards them or more specifically to Shuhua. "Can I talk to you?" he asks calmly but Shuhua can sense that something off. The couple look at Shuhua giving her signals to just ignore him but the younger wants to know why Hui has to wait for them just to talk to her.

"I'll just follow." Shuhua smiled at the couple as her full attention was now on Hui. "Talk now. I don't have all the time in the world." Shuhua said. She was never rude to someone older than her but there was something in Hui that she dislike. "Stay away from Soojin." Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows.

"Me?" Shuhua asks confused. "Don't play dumb. I can see it in your eyes." He furiously said. "The look in your eyes it was the same whenever I look at Soojin and I can never be mistaken. I know you love Soojin." Hui weakly said as she looks at Shuhua.

Shuhua was calm as ever. "Yes I love Soojin." she stated admitting it. "Then stop because she will never be yours."

"You don't have to rub it in my face. I know my boundaries and I respect your relationship." Shuhua sincerely said. "I know I can't have her and never will and I want you to take care of her but once I knew that you broke her heart or even made her cry I swear I wouldn't hold myself back from beating the shit out of you." Shuhua seriously said.

"Thank you." Shuhua look at Hui confused. "For what?"

"For clearing things. I know you can never stay away from Soojin because you're her friend after all but I trust you knowing you're a good pers-" Hui haven't had the chance to finish it as Shuhua cut him off.

"I'm distancing myself from her so you really don't have to worry." Shuhua smiled as she taps Hui's shoulder. "I just want you to take care of her." Shuhua whispered before leaving the guy.

"You aren't even gonna fight for your feelings? You love her right? You admitted it already." Minnie said as they were inside a small diner not far from the company.

"Yes I admitted it already but even if I fight for it she wouldn't reciprocate it. She loves Hui and I really respect it. I'm not someone who likes to interfere into someone else life you know." Shuhua said as she munch on her food.