Chapter Forty-nine

Crazy

cra·zy

extremely enthusiastic.

"You look like shit."

It's been two weeks and it's been two whole weeks since Soojin asked her for some time to think. Two whole weeks since she saw Soojin and any time Shuhua is going to lose her mind, ever since Soojin's father found out that that Shuhua visited Soojin two weeks ago. Soojin's father had been strict and Shuhua couldn't do but follow his orders. 

She was inside her tent, on her break. Her next scene will be taken later. 

"Do you want some coffee?" her manager asks and she desperately needs one. "By the look on your face you need one. I'll go get you some coffee. Take a rest for the meantime." 

She was just about to fall asleep when someone barged inside her tent again. "Shuhua yow wassup." Shuhua sighed. 'Can't I get some sleep even for a minute?' She look at who just barged inside her tent. "Really Yuqi?" she was annoyed really annoyed right now. 

"You look like shit." Yuqi commented while staring at Shuhua's tired face, she just dropped Soyeon off to Soojin's house since the soloist has been discharged yesterday. "Aren't you going to visit Soojin unnie?" she asks but Shuhua sighed. "Even if I go there her father wouldn't let me see her." 

"Then you'll just sit here?" Yuqi crossed her arms over her chest, Minnie ask her to look after Shuhua. 

"Where's the Shuhua that I know? The Shuhua that I know wouldn't give up that easily. Oh come on. Why don't you get her father's trust again?" Shuhua was silent. "Look try to get his trust back." Shuhua gave her a smile. "I will."