Chapter Fifty-five

Epilogue

ep·​i·​logue

ˈe-pə-ˌlȯg

the concluding section.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?"

Shuhua sat up rubbing her eyes, noticing that her wife wasn't beside her she immediately went down to check on her.

After some time, well it wasn't part of Shuhua's plan to get married after proposing. She actually planned to let Soojin gave birth first but her mom and even Soojin's mom were secretly in contact for months planning the wedding of their daughters.

And Shuhua felt like her soul left her body for awhile hearing the confession from her mother.

It wasn't even a week when Shuhua proposed to Soojin but their mothers insisted for them to get married already, which the two agreed on. The wedding wasn't grand, it was just a simple one as per Soojin's request only friends and families were invited.

And believe it or not, Shuhua tried so hard not to throw Hui on the road that day, the guy was bawling his eyes out while leaning on Kino. The guy was worse than Soojin when the girls mood swings would kick up.

Downstairs, Soojin was busy cooking breakfast. Although Shuhua insisted that she should just stay in bed considering that any time now their little bean is about to say hello to the world.

Soojin felt arms wrapping around her. Shuhua leaned her head on the older's shoulder peeking at what Soojin is cooking. "You're so stubborn." Shuhua chuckled as she pulled away.

"I'll continue this, go and sit first." Shuhua softly said taking the spatula out of Soojin's gripped.

Eating their breakfast peacefully, Soojin suddenly spoke up. "Maybe we can decide now what we're going to name her." She calmly said putting her utensils down.

Yes they are having a healthy baby girl and Shuhua can't wait to hold her and pamper her with all the love and care.

"I've always love Germany, I actually have one in mind but of course I also want your opinion." Shuhua held Soojin's hand. "If that's the case I then we'll go for it but I also want her to have her korean name." Shuhua nods.

Taking their plates and putting them in the sink. Shuhua turned around to hug her lovely wife.

The younger noticed how Soojin frowned, letting out a small whimper.

"I t-hink my water just broke." Soojin mumbled as she held on Shuhua's arm for support but she got no response from the younger.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?"

Shuhua was still registering what her wife had said to her. "Fucking Yeh Shuhua my water just broke and you're just staring at me." Shuhua was startled by how loud Soojin's voice was.