Chapter Fifteen

Lie

ˈlī

to make a statement one knows to be untrue

"Would I lie to you about that?"

When Soojin was finally out Miyeon immediately ask Minnie. "Where is she?" The older ask but instead of answering Minnie run up the stairs as she gently opens the mirror.

She carried Shuhua in her arms carefully as she place the younger on her bed. "Why the hell is she in there?" Miyeon watch Shuhua who was sleeping soundly. "I don't know. I actually saw her earlier even before we can step a foot inside the house. She was signing me to not let the two of you enter." Minnie started as she sat on Shuhua's vanity chair.

"I hope everything's okay. She has never done anything like this. I mean to this extent that she really hid and lie especially to a person who we knew well I know she doesn't want to admit that she has deep feelings for Soojin." Miyeon stated as she looks at the sleeping Shuhua.

"I know she'll be fine here let's just leave the foods that Soojin made earlier so she can at least eat it when she wakes up." Minnie stood up as she walks towards Shuhua's bed she leaned down and planted a soft kiss om the younger ones forehead.

After the two left Shuhua flattered her eyes open. She felt a tear rolling down on her left eye. She quickly wipe it. Hearing her unnie said that Soojin cooked it brought a warm feeling to her. She feels guilty but it's for own good.

She herself also didn't expect to do this.

Shuhua sat up straight on her bed leaning her back on the headboard. "Does this make me a bad person now?" Shuhua asks herself as she plays with her own fingers. "I just don't want to lose myself and ruin them. If I let myself be involve to them I know that I would pursue her." Shuhua mumbled.

'Masking up a lie with another lie will ruin you.'

Shuhua decided to eat the foods that Soojin made they were inside her fridge organized with notes. She took one of the tupperware out.

Eat well Miyeon unnie said you like this so I cooked it for you.

-Soojin

Shuhua placed the food on the microwave heating it up. She decided that she should at least text older.

To Soojin:
I'm sorry if I wasn't home to welcome you. I found the foods that you made thank you for that.

She put my phone down as she waits for the food. Sitting on the countertop her phone lit up.

From Soojin:
It's okay and be sure to eat all of that. I heard from the two that you always eat ramyun instead of a proper meal. Your welcome for the food. See you tomorrow.

Shuhua unknowingly smiles. This is all she can do. Love Soojin from a far, secretly but she's still pushing through the distraction plan. She put her phone away when the food was already ready.

Next day...

Shuhua already informed her manager about what she's going to do today. She'll not be attending the shoot today since she has to deal with something though like what Hyewon said Shuhua also decides to not back out and just continue besides the documentary that they are filming are filmed separately so she really doesn't have to worry about bumping into Soojin.

Same company, same floor, same project. Shuhua was on her way to pick up Hyewon since Hyewom will be the one to introduce Shuhua to the staffs. Announcing a great news to them.

They've set an appointment already with the director and all they just have to be there. Shuhua parked her car at the side. She fixed her hair and clothes before going out of her car.

She pressed the doorbell as she waits for Hyewon to open the gate. Soon after the gate opened revealing Hyewon on her dress with a purse. "You seem to be more ready than me. Let's go I don't want to miss this chance."

Meanwhile the staffs, writers, casts, and the director announced an emergency meeting. But Shuhua was nowhere to be seen. Soojin looks around once more but the younger wasn't here with them.

The door flew open revealing Shuhua's manager with no Shuhua. Soojin furrowed her eyebrows wondering on where Shuhua was. Shuhua's manager leaned to whisper on the director.

"Is that so? It's okay besides we're just going to announce something." we heard the director said.

"I'm happy that you can join our team Ms. Yeh." Shuhua smiled at the director while Hyewon was beside her. The two walk out of the meeting room. "Do you want to eat first before going back?" Hyewon asks Shuhua who seems to be thinking deep.

"That would be a great idea." Shuhua opened the car door for Hyewon as the girl enter Shuhua's car.

The two were seated at far back eating their food silently when two other people entered the restaurant. Shuhua was silently cursing seeing Hui and Soojin entering the restaurant. "Are you done?" She asks Hyewon who was happily eating.

"Almost." Shuhua waited for Hyewon as she asks for the bill so she can pay it already.

"Let's go." Shuhua held Hyewon's hand as she tries not to look at the couple's direction but too late.

"I'm sorry." She heard Hyewon apologising so she focus her attention to what's happening. "No I'm sorry here." Hui pick up Hyewon's wallet handing it to the girl.

Soojin was just standing beside Hui while looking at Hyewon and Shuhua's hands. 'Is this why she didn't attend the meeting?' Soojin thought as she look at Shuhua who wasn't even avoiding her but before the two girls left Shuhua smiled at her.

'At least she smiled.'