Chapter Fifty-three

Now

nou

at the present time or moment.

"Hold up, you really want to do it here?" 

S H U H U A -

We both decided to do some groceries considering that we are almost out of stock already. I really don't like doing groceries but having Soojin made it better. We've been stuck at this certain aisle as we look at the different variety of snacks in front of us.

"Let's just take this." I said as I grab the Lays. "No I want chocolate." I frowned confused. "You said you want something salty." before I can put the Lays on our cart she grab it out of my hand putting it back dragging me.

I really don't understand her sometimes. She wants something salty but now she wants something sweet. I watch how Soojin stare at the chocolates. "So what would you like?" I ask as I push the cart to our side. 

There was a moment of silence but I was taken aback by what she said. 

"I want you." 

'Is she being serious right now?' I look at her trying to study the expression on her face. She was looking at me like a prey and I felt so turned on with her looking at me like that but I was hesitant. 

"I want you right now Shu." she leaned closer to me whispering to my ear before biting it. I gulped. I look around, there wasn't many people inside the market but I wouldn't risk it on doing it here.