Chapter Thirty-five

Visitor

vis·​i·​tor

ˈvi-zə-tər

a person who visits another.

"Why are y'all here?"

"Are you sure it's okay?" Yuqi ask Minnie. "Minnie better stay here or else you'll stay outside tonight." Miyeon threatened her lover.

"You can never let me sleep outside." Minnie shrugged her shoulders. "Come on let's go." Minnie pulled Miyeon up.

"You two are aware that I'm still here right?" Yuqi blurted out crossing her arms over her chest. She felt like a third wheel. "By the way where's Soyeon." Miyeon ask"Do you want me to smack your head?" a person spoke up the three look at the end of the couch and there they saw Soyeon sitting comfortably.

"Didn't see you there." Minnie stated as she looks at Soyeon.

"Shut up." Soyeon glared at the three.

Shuhua and Soojin were peacefully eating their lunch, cooked by the one and only Seo Soojin. "Why don't you move in here with me?" Shuhua muttered as she finish her food.

"I would love to do that but what about my apartment?" Soojin asks taking Shuhua's bowl placing them in the sink. "We can still have that."

"Don't you think it's too early for us to live in the same roof?" Shuhua remained silent. "If you don't want to I won't push you through it." Shuhua placed a soft kiss on Soojin's forehead.

The two were alarmed when they heard the front door opening but it vanished when they heard some laughter from the living room. "Go and greet them. I'll wash this up." Shuhua was definitely annoyed. She was planning to make this day just the two of them but here they are.

"Why are y'all here?" Shuhua crossed her arms arching one of eyebrow, questioning the four who barged inside her house. 'I'll have to change my passcode soon.' she thought.

Shuhua look at them waiting for an answer. "Just visiting." Minnie sat on the couch like they own the house. 'I would really throw them out if they weren't my friends at all.' Shuhua shook her head joining Minnie on the couch.

"You can all sit down you know?" Shuhua chuckled seeing the other three still standing.

"YAH LET US WIN." Miyeon yelled at the three. Yuqi laughed at how frustrated Miyeon and Soyeon was. "Okay on the next game." Shuhua said grabbing the controller again.

Minnie was focused on the screen and so was Yuqi and Shuhua. Soojin was just calmly sitting holding the controller. They have been playing for hours now and they haven't won any single match.