Chapter Forty-two

Anger

an·ger

ˈaNGɡər

a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.

"No, I will never forgive her for doing this to me and most especially to us."

Soon Soojin and Shuhua came down. "I'll just wash this." Soojin kissed Shuhua's cheek placing the plates on the sink. "I'll stay here until you're finished." Shuhua sat on the chair as she watch Soojin.

"You're so stubborn." Soojin commented with a giggle.

"I admire Soojin." Yuqi blurted out. Soyeon arch an eyebrow at her. The four was actually watching the two. "I mean not romantically okay?" she added. "Trust is really one of the most important in a relationship and that's what makes it stronger. The trust that she have on Shuhua is on another level, if I were her I'd go berserk and all because I'm impatient you know?" Yuqi laughed a little bit but keeping ut down.

"But of course we really can't avoid being hurt in the process and Soojin handled it well." Yuqi added. "When did you start to talk like that?" Minnie was looking at Yuqi speak amusedly. "Just now."

"If you're going to spy on us be more discreet." Shuhua blurted out making Yuqi and Minnie to jump, startled by it. Miyeon and Soyeon were laughing their ass off seeing their lovers so surprised. Miyeon actually knew that Shuhua was coming to their way but Yuqi and Minnie kept on bickering.

"Yah are you planning to kill me?" Yuqi was has her hand on her chest, overreacting. Shuhua just shook her head.

"By the way what happened last night? I mean how did we get home. It's probably Minnie unnie who drove us home here." Shuhua felt a hand on her waist. "I'm done." Shuhua planted a soft kiss on Soojin's temple.

The four was silent after Shuhua's question. "Minnie unnie." Shuhua called out.

"We might have to sit down. This will be a long talk." Minnie said with her serious tone which bothered Shuhua. 'Did I do something crazy last night?' she glanced at Soojin but the older was smiling to her.

"About last night." Minnie started as she looks at the others. Yuqi nod her head telling her to continue.

"Let me ask you first. Do you remember anything last night?" Shuhua immediately shook her head which was true. She couldn't recall whatever happened last night. "Hyewon drugged you, I mean it wasn't Hyewon who did the work though." Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows.

"So you're saying you found Shuhua sleeping peacefully on the couch?" Soojin asks. "I might've figured out that the Eunbi girl has some kind of feelings for Hyewon. I actually don't have any problem with Eunbi because I mean she somehow stopped Hyewon from doing something on Shuhua but still Hyewon is held accountable for drugging Shuhu and bringing her inside her hotel room." Shuhua was silent for a moment while Soojin was sitting beside her calmly.

"Where is she?" Shuhua suddenly asks, her tone was calm but her eyes says otherwise. "Shuhua calm down." Soojin softly said, she can feel that Shuhua would run to where Hyewon is right now.

"No, I will never forgive her for doing this to me and most especially to us." Shuhua furiously said. "I hate myself for putting my guard down." She added.

"I trusted you, so please calm down. We can talk it out." The four excuses themselves as they feel like the two needed to talk privately.

"I promised you right? I will never leave you and besides Minnie unnie and Yuqi brought you home safe and sound and it was all that I needed. I'm also mad at Hyewon but I understand her. Love can really make us do bad things." with that being said Shuhua captured Soojin's lips.

"Hey did you see my-" Yuqi turned her back seeing Shuhua devouring Soojin. "Okay."

It was just a normal day, Shuhua decided to have a talk with Hyewon soon. She doesn't want to file a case, she's too kind to do so.

"What do you say to a road trip?" Minnie asks. "I don't have my car." Shuhua said playing with Soojin's hand. "Wait, is my car still at the hotel?" she asks.

"Unfortunately yes hut don't worry we can get that today. Ride with us then we'll get it."

"But it's already afternoon." Yuqi complained. "I wanna see the sunset." Soyeon blurted out making Yuqi to look at her. "Okay we're in."

'Whipped.' Shuhua laughed at her own thought.

You need to balance everything in your life and right now everything is balanced in their life.

But

There are still things that they couldn't avoid. There are going to be obstacles that'll test your relationship.

"You two are so slow." Yuqi eyed the two who was blushing. Shuhua composed herself not wanting to embarrass herself in front of her friends.

Shuhua just shrugged it off following them outside with Soojin beside her, walking hand in hand.

And again what could possibly go wrong?

===
Sorry for the short update, I have the plot inside my head but my mind keeps on changing everytime so I had to think again. I'm thankful to my one and only braincell that's still with me<( ̄︶ ̄)>.

Don't worry there will be no drama in the next chapters well not for now.

I hope y'all are safe and healthy.