Chapter Five

News

/'nyüz/

A report of recent events.

"I've got news for you"

Shuhua woke up because of the nonstop buzzing of her phone and her throbbing head isn't helping.

S H U H U A -

Mu phone kept on ringing and ringing. "If this ain't important. I'll burn you all." I mumbled as I reach for my phone.

"Yeh Shuhua are you okay?" what's up with this guy. I sat up straight. I was glad that I'm home safe and sound. "Yes I am okay." he is being weird today. Why would he call me this fucking early just to ask if I am okay.

"That's good. You're all over the news. I mean Elkie but you're included." I can hear him sigh. I stood up as I walk down the stairs. I immediately grab the remote of the television.

Famous Model and Actress Elkie Chong was spotted at Satyr with some of her close friends including Sorn and Yuqi but netizens didn't expected Yeh Shuhua to also be there.

Satyr was a well known bar for lesbians and gays. It isn't shocking to see Elkie Chong there.

I turned the television off as I sat down. I heard some shouts outside my house so I stood up to check it. I peeked through the window and there were reporters outside. "What the hell?" I mumbled. "Are they really that shock to see me at a lesbian bar?" I massaged my temples when my phone rang again.

"Yeh Shuhua why were you inside a bar?" I moved the phone away from my ear. I felt like Minnie unnie broke my ears. I walk up the stairs as I enter my room. "To party?" I ask her back as I stifle a laugh.

I am not really affected with this kinds of news. I mean I don't care what they think. "And for the record it's a lesbian bar." unnie added as I ready my ears for her scolding.

"Invite me next time. You selfish Taiwanese." I chuckled. "I'll definitely tell this to Miyeon unnie." I said with a playful smile plastered on my face. "Don't you dare. I don't want to sleep outside."

===

Shuhua stayed inside her house for the next 24-hours as she waits for her managers go signal.

And thank goodness the reporters finally gave up on waiting for the actress to come out. They thought that the actress wasn't home. Shuhua has been playing some video games with her PS5 while Haku and Mata was beside her.

Her stomach grumbled. She hasn't eaten anything since she woke up yesterday. "Should I order some pizza?" she asks herself as she reach for her phone that was on the couch. Miyeon and Minnie didn't went to visit her in her house as it was still surrounded by reporters yesterday.

It was actually lunch time. She was just about to make a call to order some food when her phone rang. "Did you eat already?" Miyeon's worried tone welcomed the younger. She knows that Shuhua can't cook and she is also aware that the younger hasn't step a foot outside her house.

"I'm about to order actually but if you haven't called maybe I'm eating by now." Shuhua laugh but she heard Miyeon sigh from the other line. "You're so chill with this. Aren't you thinking about your image?"

"I don't care about my image and if my fans truly loves me they wouldn't judge just because I was partying at a lesbian bar. The society is too toxic and I know it's still a taboo here in Korea but can't they kind their own business?" Shuhua was getting sick of the people who cannot accept the lgbtq.

"Stay there. We'll come to you and don't worry we're going to bring some foods." Miyeon ended the call as Shuhua smiles from ear to ear. "Free food is always the best food." Shuhua exclaimed.

She looks at her puppies who were barking at her probably hungry also. Shuhua walk inside the kitchen as she opens the cabinet below.

She continued playing while waiting for her unnies to come. "Why are they taking so long?" Shuhua complained as she looks at the wall clock. Half an hour had passed and still there was no Miyeon or even Minnie.

She scans her contacts when she heard the doorbell ringing. She stood up, peeking through the window she saw two persons outside wearing a mask and cap. Shuhua immediately opened the front door as she walks towards the gate to open it and welcome her guests.

As soon as she opens the gate the two went inside like they were hiding from someone. The younger closed the gate behind her. "You two look like criminals escaping." Shuhua commented as she looks at the two weirdly.

Miyeon and Minnie lowered their masks. "Someone was following us here awhile ago but we were relieved that we fooled whoever that was." Miyeon stated as all of them entered the cozy and spacious house. It was too big for younger.

You'll thought that a whole big family is living at her house but no. It's only Shuhua, Haku, and Mata.

"I've brought some soup, side dishes, and meat for you." Miyeon stated she walks inside Shuhua's big ass kitchen. "Your kitchen is such a big waste. You don't know how to cook." Minnie whispered to the younger as they both sat down.

"Shut up unnie."

Miyeon placed the foods on the table as Shuhua stared at it. "Eat up Shu. I know you haven't eaten any proper meal for the last 24-hours knowing how you live your life so free."

"You two are ganging up on me." Miyeon complained as her character was being constantly killed by Shuhua and sometimes her own lover. The eldest pouted at the two. "Don't pout or I'll kiss you."

Shuhua internally face palm as she was stuck with this couple. She looks like their kid but she's more likely a third wheel.

"Just kiss her." Shuhua said in an an annoyed tone. Minnie laugh at the younger ones reaction to them. "Later. You know kids shouldn't be watching things like this." Minnie shrugged her shoulders as Miyeon slapped her arm really hard causing for the thai beauty to wince in pain.

Their day went by playing games and eating.