Chapter Fourteen

thought

/THôt/

the action or process of thinking.

'Shuhua sat deep in thought'

S H U H UA -

I just came back from the hospital then I remembered that Soojin unnie was going to visit her. 'I don't think that it'll be a good to have her here.' Shuhua thought as she slump her body on the couch.

Mata was sleeping beside her while Haku was on the floor looking up to her. "Do you think it's a good idea?" I ask Haku who replied with a bark.

I stood up as it was time for the two to eat when I heard the doorbell ringing. I walk towards the window as I peek through it. "Soojin unnie." I whispered when I saw her stansing outside my house. I immediately close all the curtains and lights.

'I look like a criminal hiding from the police.' I thought as I sat back down on the couch again. "Sorry unnie but I want to save myself from the pain. I'll rather look at you from afar." I was getting emotional when my Haku freaking bark.

'Shit.'

I immediately carry Haku and Mata to my room. They're probably hungry so I went to the kitchen to get their food. I'm gonna be caught if those two bark. Before going upstairs I went to check on Soojin unnie. She was standing outside.

I heard the doorbell ringing again but I ignored it as I walk up the stairs as soon as I opened the door to my room Haku and Mata came running towards me happily.

I pat their heads as I sat down on my bed. "Now what I'm gonna eat?" I laid down staring at the ceiling. "Should I just let her in?"

Soojin was patiently waiting outside as she pressed the doorbell with a five minutes interval. "I guess she isn't home." Soojin talked to herself but she saw Shuhua's car parked inside so she's sure that the younger was inside but no one was coming out to open the gate for her.

She looks at the house once more and she noticed that the house was closed well the windows are and the curtains are down there wasn't any signs of a specific Yeh Shuhua.

"Maybe her appointment is still not done besides I told her that I'll be here  in the afternoon. It won't hurt to wait for her right?" She questions herself. She looks like a crazy woman talking to herself.

Meanwhile Shuhua was actually watching her from her room's balcony. Her eyes were not lying. She's sorry for doing this. Shuhua sat deep in thought. 'I should get rid of this before it gets deeper.'

Shuhua caught a glimpse of a car stopping in front of her house.

"Soojin~ah what are you doing here?" Soojin look at Miyeon who was standing in front of her with her fiance. "Waiting for Shuhua?" Soojin answered with uncertainty. "Why would you wait for Shuhua? She's inside." Miyeon glance at the car that was parked on garage.

Soojin was confused she kept on ringing the doorbell but no one was coming out but Miyeon said Shuhua was inside so why would Shuhua won't let Soojin in when in the first place the younger agreed that she'llet Soojin visit the dogs today.