Chapter Twenty-five

Jealousy

jeal·​ou·​sy

  ˈje-lə-sē

a painful awareness of another's possessions or advantages and a desire to have them too.

"Really Yeh Shuhua?"

All of them are seated, eating silently. "Minnie said you don't have any schedule later this afternoon." Shuhua glance at her mom as she nods her head as an answer. "Your dad wants to talk to you about something and maybe you could join us for dinner later tonight. You can come with her Soojin." The soloist look at Shuhua's mother surprised.

"We're going to expect the both of you later." her mom added.

When everyone was out it was a time for the two of them. Shuhua was hugging the older from behind as Soojin wash the dishes. "I want to keep hugging you but as much as I want to do it I have work." Shuhua leaned her chin on Soojin's shoulder.

Soojin turned the faucet off as the water stops running through. She turned around to face the younger. "You can always hug whenever you want." Soojin softly said as she hugs Shuhua's thin waist.

Shuhua was staring at Soojin's neck before laughing out loudly. The soloist was curious to why Shuhua was laughing so she followed the younger ones gaze. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Your mom saw that already and I was so embarrassed." Soojin slapped Shuhua's arm.

"Yah stop laughing or I'll cut your thing off." Shuhua immediately stopped laughing as she pecks the ole ones lips. "I'll dress up now and you too. I need to be at there before 9:30." Shuhua said as she kisses Soojin's crown.

Soojin dried her hands as she follows Shuhua upstairs.

The two were arguing not until Shuhua sighed defeated by Soojin.

"Look what if someone posted it online. I'm thinking about you. Your break up with Hui was just announced yesterday and I don't want people to think that other way around." Shuhua calmly said.

"But I want to come with you just this once." Soojin hugged Shuhua convincing the younger. Shuhua sighed she can never say no to Soojin.

"Then let's go I'm ten minutes late now." Shuhua grabbed her bag and car keys as she held Soojin's hand intertwining them. "I thought you said we should keep it lowkey." Soojin teased the younger. "Then should I let go?" Shuhua faced Soojin.

"I didn't said that." Soojin noticed that Shuhua wasn't in the mood.

The two entered the car but before Shuhua can start the engine she felt Soojin's hand on her jaw holding it. "Are you still mad?" she didn't answer as she looks at the older. "I'm not." Shuhua started the engine driving to the location of the photoshoot.

While Shuhua was driving Soojin was holding her left hand drawing circles on her palm and it sent a tingling sensation to her. She's a very ticklish person. "Stop." Shuhua said as she breath out she was stopping herself. Soojin look at her confused. Shuhua stopped the car at the side. "I'm sorry." Soojin apologised.