Chapter Forty-four

Aroused

a·rouse

əˈrouz

 your body experiences physical and emotional changes.

"I love how you scream my name." 

As soon as the door was closed Soojin was pinned to the the door by Shuhua. The younger has been holding herself since earlier. 

"Did you hear that?" Miyeon asks. Minnie was sitting on the single bed lost in thoughts. Miyeon sat on Minnie's lap giving the younger a soft kiss. Minnie gulp as Miyeon's collarbone was exposed to her. 

Inside the last room Yuqi was playing with Soyeon's hair admiring the older. She pouted when she noticed that Soyeon was already asleep. "She always sleeps on me." she whispered but unknown to her Soyeon was actually awake. 

"Shu w-e aren't in our place." Soojin protested but Shuhua still continued to suck on her neck. "I will not let this pass by." she looks at Soojin with gentle eyes but her voice screams dominance which will always be sexy for the older. Shuhua captured Soojins lips, opening her mouth a little bit Shuhua pushed her tongue inside to explore.

Soojin felt weak as Shuhua trails wet kisses to her neck. Buttons of her blouse were one by one being unbuttoned by Shuhua. "I want you to scream my name all night." Shuhua smirk as she reached for Soojin's pants. Using her right hand she unbuttoned it, biting at it she pulled down Soojin's pants painfully slow. 

Grabbing Soojin's legs, the older encircled her legs around Shuhua.