Chapter Three

meet·ing

/ˈmēdiNG/

A coming together of two or more people, by chance or arrangement.

"She intrigued her on their first meeting"

"Please look after them oppa." Shuhua handed Haku and Mata to her manager. "I will." Shuhua left as soon as possible as she walks through the hallway. Staffs were looking at her mesmerized by the Taiwanese beauty.

They bow to Shuhua as she smiles at them as she also bows to them. She knocked on the door before opening. She looks around and all of them were already seated. "I'm sorry I'm late." Shuhua bows to everyone.

"It's okay. We're sorry to cut your vacation so early. We want the famous actress Yeh Shuhua to be part of the documentary." The head said as she offers Shuhua a seat beside a girl who has a black long hair.

"I'm Song Yuqi." the girl on her left approach her smiling so she smiled also.

S H U H U A -

"I'm Yeh Shuhua." I shake her hands. "Yes I know you. You're very popular." I was fluttered hearing it. I look around and I saw someone beside her. Her aura was intimidating and I love the color of her hair.

She caught me staring at her. I thought she would ignore me but she would ignore instead she smiled at me. "I'm Jeon Soyeon. Nice meeting you Yeh Shuhua." I smiles at her.

"Nice meeting you too."

"There is still one person but she excused herself to use rhe comfort room." The head writer informed us as I sit quietly. The door opened and it revealed a tall beautiful alluring woman. The mole under her eyes caught my attention. She looks so beautiful.

She sat down beside me as I can't take my eyes off from her. Someone nudge me as I look at Yuqi who was smirking. "I was also struck by her beauty." she whispered to me as I roll my eyes.

"I wasn't struck by her beauty." I flatly said. She shrugged her shoulders as U focus my attention to what writers and director has to say.

"Jeon Soyeon a genius when it comes to music a high paid producer. Song Yuqi multilingual idol and a variety show expert. Seo Soojin a successful soloist and lastly Yeh Shuhua Korea's youngest and best actress. The four of you are from different fields but our main focus is how did you start? What were the struggles? It's all about how the four of you reached that position in different point if views." I understand his point and I think I will enjoy this.

The staffs gave us the papers where the schedule are written and I didn't know that the girl at my  right and I were at the same company.

All of us stood up as we bow to each other. "We'll see you at the next meeting." The head writer saud as we walk out of the room. I saw my manager outside holding Haku.

I walk towards them as I carry Haku. "Haku." I pet her head. "We'll be heading to the company. The CEO wants to talk to you." As we walk towards the parking lot I mustered up all my courage as I ask him.

I was meaning to ask this as soon as I exited the meeting room. "Do you know Seo Soojin?" I ask him as I place Haku inside his crate.

"Ah yes. I even know her manager." he answered.

"Really." Fuck I sound so excited. I changed my expression. He look at me weirdly. "She's beautiful." my manager whispered as I look at him with fire in my eyes.

He smiled mischievously at me. "You have a crush on her don't you?" I was flustered to his question. "I don't have." I firmly said as I entered my car.

"Drive safely and let's meet at the company." I nod at him as I started the engine.

S O O J I N -

I was already inside the CEO's office as we both wait for someone and I believe that's Yeh Shuhua. We're in the same company but we never run into each other.

My phone vibrated as I smiled looking at it.

The door opened revealing the person that we've been waiting for. I turned my phone off as I watch her sat down beside me. She is so white and pure. "Glad that you're here now Ms. Yeh. I just want to inform the both of you that be aware of the cameras that will be around you especially the program that the both of you are going to participate is a documentary of your lives. I trust in you two. I know the two of you wouldn't do something that would ruin your image." I can see that he was sincere to her words.

I glanced at the actress beside me and she was looking at the CEO with a stoic face. I can't really decipher her emotions right now. I can't see through her. I can't read her movements ir actions.

"Is that all?" She was known for being fearless and now I am witnessing it with my own eyes. "Yes so you may go now." He smiled at us as she immediately stood up exiting the door.

Is she uncomfortable with me? or she really just want to avoid our CEO. I saw her talking to her manager. "Shuhua you can't drive back and forth from Busan to here and besides Minnie's scenes are almost finished so just stay put okay." her manager laugh at her.

"Oppa I swear I'll let Mata bite your slippers all night." Shuhua glared at her manager.

"Shuhua~ya just admit it you have a crush on h-"

"Soojin~ah." I turned my direction to my manager. "Let's go. I know you're tired." I smiled at my manager as I follow her but before we can step inside the elevator I saw Shuhua and her manager who inside the elevator now.

"Manager Choi." my manager and her manager seems close. While our managers were conversing, the two of us weren't talking to each other and it was so awkward.

We all steppes inside the elevator. Shuhua was on the left corner as I was beside her both of our managers are in front of us. My manager turned to me. "Soojin do you want to eat?" I think for a moment before nodding my head.

"We'll go with them. They are also eating outside." This is gonna be a long afternoon.

"Shu let Soojin ride with you so the two of you would get to know each other." I noticed that she choke on her own saliva as she cough it out. She looked at her manager and if I wasn't mistaken there were fire in her eyes. It's like she's burning her manager alive by her gaze.

"Come on." I shrugged my thoughts off as I saw her opening the car door for me.

"Thank you." I thanked her in my lowest voice ever and I don't even know if she heard it but I hope she did. She buckled her seatbelt as I watch her. She glance at me the to my side. I was flustered when she leaned forward. I closes my eyes like I was anticipating for something.

*Click*

"There we can't go if your seatbelt isn't buckled up. Why are you closing your eyes?" she chuckled and I can feel my cheeks warming up from embarrassment. 'Oh please let the ground eat me alive.'