Chapter Twenty

Away

a·way

/əˈwā/

to or at a distance from a particular place, person, or thing.

"Just don't break her apart."

"I'll drop you off." Shuhua said as she turns the engine on driving to Soojin's apartment. Soojin didn't said anything noticing the aura of Shuhua she decided to reamined silent. She doesn't know if the younger was mad or what.

When they arrived Shuhua was silent as she went out to open the door for Soojin. "Get some rest. I have to be at the company." that was the last thing that Soojin heard from the younger.

Friday came by but there was no sign of Shuhua at the company. She even tried asking Shuhua's manager but she got nothing. "The CEO wants to see you." Soojin's manager informed her.

Inside the office Hui and Soojin were seated together in front of the CEO. "Hui said that the two of you broke up already. We'll release an official statement about your break up so people won't be bugging the two of you." The CEO smiled at the two.

"How's the talk with Shuhua yesterday?" Hui asks as they were walking together through the hallway. "I don't know if it went well or not because after I confessed she dropped me off to my apartment and went away." Hui furrowed his eyebrows. He was well aware of what Shuhua is feeling. He's confused to why Shuhua just went away without telling Soojin about her feelings.

"Give her time. I know she'll come around. She can't resist you." Hui whispered the last sentence with a smile. The soloist didn't heard what Hui said as she was thinking about someone.

"I'll get going now. I still have a schedule. Don't overwork yourself." Hui pat Soojin's shoulder lightly bringing the girl back to reality.

Meanwhile Shuhua was filming her documentary at Hongdae where she used to always enjoy her free time. She already informed her manager about what happened yesterday and that she doesn't want to see Soojin for now.

With the staffs and crew following Shuhua around she showed them the place where she was always at.

Hearing the slate make a sound. The filming ended with Shuhua eating. She took her phone out to call someone. "The shoot just ended. I'll be there in a few minutes. I love you too." Shuhua ended the call as she wears her coat.

S H U H U A -

I'm on my way to meeting some people close to me. As I arrived by the country side. I saw at least three cars parked also.

I get out of my car with my phone inside my pocket. "Shu." I was greeted by a hug from Tzuyu. "Where are they?" I ask as I look around. "They are inside the hut. We're about to eat so let's go." We walk towards the big hut where both of ou families were seated altogether.

I hugged my mom and dad greeting them. "Where's Soojin?" I was caught off guard with my mother's question. She's been asking me to come here with Soojin. From all of my friends Soojin is her favorite even though they've only met each other once.