Chapter Thirty-nine

Party

par·ty

ˈpärdē

a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment.

"Glad that you all came."

Time flies by so fast. Shuhua was sitting by the couch waiting for her girlfriend to come down. She's been waiting for almost an hour right now. "Jin we'll be late." she yelled as she look at her phone. 

Soojin walk down the stairs with her stunning white fitted off shoulder dress. Shuhua's mouth went agape. "Shu close your mouth, a fly might come inside." Soojin giggled at her girlfriend's reaction. Shuhua stood up offering her arm to Soojin. "Let's go before I forget that we have a party to attend to." Shuhua teasinly said earning a smack on her arm from the older.

Minnie and Miyeon were waiting for the two at the lobby of the hotel. That party will be at the rooftop pool of the hotel. Waiting patiently, soon Soojin and Shuhua walk inside the hotel hand in hand. "Took you two long enough." Minnie commented. 

"Oh by the way Soyeon and Yuqi will be late for awhile. Those two can't keep their hands to their selves." Minnie added making Shuhua to laugh. "So let's go. I'm ready to party." Shuhua exclaimed. Inside the elevator was full of giggles as they keep on teasing Soojin and Shuhua. 

Arriving at the top floor, they were immediately greeted by Hui who was holding a glass of champagne. "Glad that you all came." Hui smiled hugging Shuhua and Soojin. Hui peek at their back. "Where's Soyeon and Yuqi?" he asks noticing that it was only the four of them. "Oh those two will be late, you know." Shuhua gave Hui a meaningful gaze which the guy caught on. Hui laugh knowing the reason behind it.