Chapter Thirty-seven

Love

/ləv/

an intense feeling of deep affection.

"I won't ever leave you."

Shuhua's been hiding something from Soojin. She asked some help from Minnie which the Thai gladly helped her. With her sweating hands she took a deep breath. They have no schedules for the afternoon. After meeting Soojin's parents, Shuhua decided to bring Soojin to the park where they would always come to.

"Your parents are so warm and welcoming." Shuhua glanced at Soojin before grabbing the older ones hand intertwining it with her own. "They like you so much especially my mother." Soojin was happy that she could finally introduce Shuhua to her family. 

"What if something bad happens? Are you still going to be at my side?" Shuhua suddenly asks, Soojin thought that it was kinda odd but nonetheless she still answered. "No matter happens, I will be always be by yourside." Soojin gave Shuhua's cheek a soft kiss. "I won't ever leave you." Soojin added.

"You know our anniversary is getting near but I want to give you something." Soojin looked at Shuhua confused. With Shuhua's free hand she took something out of her pocket. Soojin was staring at the small navy blue box that was on Shuhua's hand. "You aren't proposing right?" Soojin asks waiting for Shuhua to say a word. Shuhua giggled.

Making Soojin confused as hell. "I wish this was a proposal but no but maybe in the near future for now I want us to enjoy whatever we have for now but I want to give you something." Shuhua opened the navy box revealing a ring inside of it. "This ring is a symbol of my love and commitment for you, to us." Soojin couldn't help but tear up.

Shuhua was her first in almost everything and again this was a first. Shuhua carefully put the ring Soojin, internally screaming that the ring fits to Soojin. "I will always love you remember that." Shuhua softly said placing a soft kiss on Soojin's forehead.

Shuhua couldn't ask for more. She wants to marry Soojin someday when the time is right and when they are both ready to settle down.

Shuhua looks around when she noticed a familiar girl standing not far from them. The girl wasn't looking at them but she was facing their direction. She shrugged it off not wanting to dig deep into it. She doesn't want to pry on other people's business.

"Let's go home." Shuhua stood stretching her hand out for Soojin to take which the older gladly took. Walking away from the park.

Someone was actually watching them.

"What do you say to movies and cuddles?" Shuhua asks as she buckles her seatbelt. "That would be really nice."

The place was so quiet yet her mind was in chaos. 'I think I should cancel it.' she still has her conscience. The party is in two days and she's invited well not really since she's tagging along with her friend.

'I can't do this.' She was about to call her friend when someone barged into her apartment. "What's the news?" the other asks but she remained silent.

She wants to help her friend but it wasn't her thing to ruin someone else life or relationship. "They were at the park awhile ago then that's it." she answered hiding her nervousness.

"Oh really? Oh yeah before I forgot the party is in two days and I want you to keep an eye on her and do as what I said days ago." The tone of hee voice was demanding but it was still soft. "Y-eah." she cursed under her breath.

Now she was left alone inside her apartment once again. Slumping her body on the couch she wants nothing but for her friend to love her. She's been hiding it but she doesn't have the courage to do so.

The place was warm as Soojin and Shuhua were snuggled up to each other while watching a movie. Haku and Mata were both on the carpeted floor sleeping.

Shuhua heard a faint sob coming from Soojin. "Hey are you okay?" she asks worriedly. "The movie is so sad." Shuhua giggled hearing Soojin's statement.

'Cute.'

Spooning Soojin with her head on top of Soojin's head she can smell Soojin'd hair. Shuhua loves everything about Soojin even her flaws.

"Oh by the way before I forgot the party will be on saturday right?" Soojin asks. "Yeah as what Hui said earlier." Shuhua closed her eyes feeling sleepy.

The afternoon was calming for the both of them. "Both of us don't have any schedule this weekends but I don't have anything yo wear." Soojin muttered.

"Then let's go shopping tomorrow." Shuhua was really sleepy and it didn't go unnoticed to Soojin. The older turned around and saw Shuhua with closed eyes breathing slowly.

Love can be everything but sometimes love can be cruel.

There are so many choices.

But she chose this.

Happiness have its twin.

Pain.

Would love be really enough?

Love isn't enough for your relationship to go on.

Trust

Trust each other, know your other half.

Life is full of surprises so if you want life to surprise don't be afraid.

But we can't avoid some of the problems that might come on our way. There will always be someone or something that'll break you apar.

Pain is inevitable.

===
Sorry for the very short chapter. My life is like shit right now and writing can make me happy so I'll continue writing stories. I'm just kidding when I said that the end is near.

This is still just the beginning so buckle up for the drama. Just warning you all.

Stay safe

Stay hydrated