Chapter Two

found

/found/

having been discovered by chance or unexpectedly.

Shuhua woke up early so she could visit the shop to look for her wallet. Miyeon was sitting on the couch waiting for the room service. The three didn't want to eat at the buffet.

Minnie was still inside the bathroom since she also needs to arrive at the set early because the first that they will be taking today is her scene. Shuhua was already dressed up with her bag hanging on her shoulder.

"Shu I can look for your wallet." Miyeon insisted but the younger shook her head. "No unnie I can find it eventually besides if I ever find it I'll be heading straight to Seoul." Shuhua explained as she place her nag on the floor.

"If that's what you want."

"By the way are you going to pick up Haku and Mata at the vet also?" Miyeon asks as she looks at the younger. "Ah yeah I guess." Shuhua chuckled as she remembers that she left her puppies to her friends care.

They heard a knock from the door so the older stood up and just in time Minnie was also walking out of the room and she saw Shuhua sitting on the couch busy on her phone.

"Playing PUBG early in the morning." Minnie commented as she sat down beside the younger. "Unnie mind your own business." Shuhua was so focuses on playing as Minnie chuckles. "Let's eat kids." Miyeon yelled.

"Kids? Do I look like a kid?" Minnie asks herself.

"Yes unnie." Shuhua straightforwardly said with her poker face.

"Drive safely Shu. Text us when you already arrived in Seoul." Minnie said as she pats the younger ones head lightly. The couple was like sending their kid overseas. "You two are so overly dramatic." Shuhua commented as Miyeon slapped her arm who was shedding tears.

"I'm not dramatic only her." Miyeon whined. "Oh really love look who's crying." Minnie teased her fiance. "Shut up."

Shuhua entered her car ignoring the couple. She rolled down the car window. "I'll be going now. Bye." Shuhua smiled at the two as she turns the engine on.

Shuhua stopped in front of the coffee shop to ask if she ever left her wallet there but to her dismay the girl in charge there said that they didn't saw any wallet inside or even outside the shop.

"Where could I have drop it?" Shuhua asks herself as she looks around. 'Think Shuhua.' she thought as she closes her eyes trying to think deeply. "When things are lost where is it commonly being found?" She asks herself again.

A passing police officer was patrolling at the area as Shuhua smiled. "Clever signs." Shuhua mumbled as she enters her car driving to the nearest police station that is near the area.

On the other hand her wallet has been handed over to the police station just minutes ago. Shuhua parked her car as she went out.

"Is there a black long wallet handed here?" Shuhua asks full of hope. This was the only police station near the area so she was hoping maybe someone with a good heart handed her wallet over.