Chapter Ten

Unknown

un·known

happening or existing without one's knowledge.

"I thought they were just friends but guess what I'm wrong."

Shuhua leaned down to the window of the car. "Thank you for the ride though I was the one who drove." Shuhua laugh. "Be careful driving home." She added as they bid goodbyes to each other. Shuhua took a step backward as the car was slowly vanishing from her sight.

She entered her house with a smile. She saw Haku and Mata already asleep so she decided to sleep it off also since she doesn't have any schedule for the next two days.

"Thank you for dropping me off." Soojin have small smile plastered on her face. "You're always welcome." the man leaned in for a kiss but Soojin back away. "I'm tired." Soojin left the man hanging outside of her apartment.

"I love you." the man whispered as he watch her girl closing the door. He noticed that these days Soojin was somewhat occupied always and he doesn't know the reason why. He tried asking her when they went out the other day but she didn't said anything.

While he was still outside the apartment. Soojin's mind was on someone. 'Why are they so close together?' Soojin asks herself as she sat on her bed. 'Shuhua is messing up my mind.' Soojin sighed.

S O O J I N -

I've always look up to Shuhua when she started her career. I follow her on her social media accounts but it seems like she doesn't know because when we met at the meeting I notice from the way she look at me that she doesn't know me even if we're in the same company.

I do admit that I had a crush before on her but that was long ago and now I have Hui but Shuhua is messing my mind. I always can notice that her eyes was always on me but I shrugged it off every time.

Maybe participating in this is a bad decision. I don't want to dig up what's already buried inside me. I love Shuhua like a friend she's like a sister to me.

or so she thought.

"I'll just sleep this off. It's draining my brain." I said to myself as I stood up to wash myself. I'll have a photoshoot tomorrow then after that I'm free.

I laid myself on my bed when I noticed that my phone lit up and vibrated. I grab it from the bedside table.

From Hui❤️:
Goodnight Soo🍒.

I smiled while looking at his text. He's a very sweet guy and of course he's a good guy.

To Hui❤️:
Goodnight💤

I turned my phone off as I let my eyelids close and drift off to sleep.

Next day...