Chapter Forty-three

Trip

an act of going to a place and returning; a journey or excursion, especially for pleasure.

"How did you know this place?"

"Thank you." Minnie thanked the staff but Miyeon kept on glaring at the poor girl who just helped Minnie. Outside the hotel the others were waiting for them.

Shuhua doesn't have her keys with her since she handed it to the valet last night.

When Miyeon and Minnie were already out of the hotel, the older immediately slapped Minnie's arm. "You know that hurts?" Minnie rubbed her arm to ease the pain but Miyeon glared at her. 'What the hell is her problem?' Minnie thought.

"Your car will be here any minute." and with that Shuhua's car appeared. The valet handed the car key to Shuhua. "Thank you." The man bowed to them.

"I'm sorry." Miyeon apologized pouting cutely in front of Minnie. "Just don't do it again, if you are irritated of something tell me." Minnie will always put Miyeon first.

"Your mother called me earlier, they are asking me when is the exact date of our wedding." Miyeon leaned her body on the passenger seat. Yuqi and Soyeon used Minnie's other car. "I could marry you right now." Minnie said with a chuckle.

"We've been planning the wedding, I mean it's already done. I just have to inform the company." Minnie added.

Inside Shuhua's car, it was extremely quiet but Soojin has her hand on Shuhua's thigh making Shuhua to compose herself everytime that the older would move her hand.

It feels like the older was seducing her. Soojin was aware of what she's doing, she's even enjoying how Shuhua would let out a groan. Arriving at their destination, everyone was in awe looking at the scenery and even though Shuhua is afraid of it, the view seems to calm her. 

"I love the sea, Minnie and I would always come here whenever we have the time to do so." Shuhua opened the car door for Soojin. "How did you know this place?" The older asks. "We just accidentally found this spot actually. Minnie unnie and Miyeon unnie had a fight that day and Minnie unnie went to me, you know driving to wherever it will take us then we found this place this is actually where Minnie unnie porposed to Miyeon unnie." A thought came across Soojin. 

'Miyeon unnie will be married in a few months.' Soojin glanced at Shuhua who was staring at the sea. The sun was already setting down. "Would you say yes if I propose to you?" Shuhua suddenly blurted out. Soojin held her hand before answering. "Without a doubt I'll say yes to you." with that being said it brought a smile to Shuhua.