Chapter Fifty-four

Witness

wit·​ness

ˈwit-nəs

to make note of (something) through the use of one's eyes.

"There wouldn't be anyone else other than you."

The sound of waves filled the area.

Shuhua was standing beside Minnie with Yuqi. There might have been a few adjustments to Soojin's dress considering the changes with her body but ut wasn't the problem.

The problem was that Shuhua had to calm her girl down and tell her that she isn't gonna leave the girl even if Soojin isn't with her best figure.

Shuhua giggled seeing the cute little beans throwing flower petals around the aisle, imagining her own kid walking cutely. This day couldn't be more special not because her great friend is about to get married but she's actually planning on something not that big but something that can seal the promise that she said with Soojin's father.

The weather was perfect as they all wait for the bride.

And there she was looking beautiful with her white dress. Miyeon walk down the aisle with fresh lilies with a beautiful arrangement on it. Shuhua glanced at Minnie, she can clearly see that the Thai was so close to bawling her eyes out.

She looks at Soojin's direction with a smile before mouthing an 'I love you' towards the girl.

The two exchanged their vows and I do's.

(A/N: sorry this chapter was supposed to be dedicated to Sooshu so imma skip the wedding part of Mimin sorry not sorry HAHAHA.)

Shuhua might have had some help from her friends with this and she was definitely satisfied with it. Minnie agreed that the reception would be chosen by Shuhua since it was a double celebration for today.

The night was still young but you can clearly see some of their friends already partying their asses off.

Soojin felt a hand on her waist. "Can I take her away for a moment?" Shuhua softly said signalling Miyeon. "Oh of course you can lover girl." Miyeon teased as the two excused their selves.

Staring at the dark blue ocean as the moon was the source of light. The two were outside the cruise. The lights were lit up.

Making the place a little brighter. "Why aren't you saying anything?" Soojin spoke up as they were literally out for about fifteen minutes now but the girl didn't said anything but stare at her.

But again there wasn't any response from the girl beside her. "Are you finally going to break up with me because you realized I'm getting ugly?" Shuhua panicked it wasn't part of the plan she was just lost with Soojin's beauty.

Noticing the glossy eyes of the older Shuhua didn't hesitate to peck the older ones lips before pulling the older in by her waist. Soojin naturally leaned her head on Shuhua's chest like she always do.