Chapter Twenty-nine

Busy

ˈbi-zē

engaged in action.

"I'll be there."

It wasn't what they expected it to be. The start of the week was killing both Shuhua and Soojin. Schedules here and there where they are needed.

But nonetheless they still find time to bond with each other. Some days Shuhua would be at Soojin's apartment then some days Soojin would be at Shuhua's house and vice versa.

Hyewon and Shuhua kept it professional when they are at work but still Hyewon is still her friend so they act like what they normally are. Shuhua was getting ready for her second shoot with Kino for the day.

She reads the script once more making sure that she's got it everything in hand.

Meanwhile Soojin was preparing for her next schedule. She's going to appear in a radio show so after performing they will head straight to the venue.

She was extremely tired but with Shuhua supporting her the tiredness that she's feeling vanished.

"Kino go behind Shuhua and hug her slowly we'll run the jib camera slowly to you." The director said as the shoot continues.

(Part of the drama)

'You never know how I felt because you weren't in my position.' Shuhua focused on her emotions as tears started to flow down her fair white skin.

'Then tell me. I'm your partner but why does it feel like I'm nothing to you.' Kino slowly hugs Shuhua leaning his head to Shuhua's shoulder.

'I will always understand you so please trust me and tell it to me.' Kino added.

They heard the sound of slate echoed through out the place.

"Cut."

"That was a smooth take." The director complimented the two. Shuhua needs to finish three more scenes then she's free to go.

Shuhua bow to the director. "Your phone keeps on buzzing." her manager handed the phone to Shuhua.

S H U H U A -

I saw so many notifications as soon as I opened my phone. I opened one of them which was from Minnie unnie.

From Minnie:
Watch Soojin's radio interview now.

The text was just a few minutes ago. As soon as we entered my tent, I sat on the chair as I search for the video of it. The broadcast was still going on. I watched the broadcast from the start to know what Minnie unnie was pertaining to.