Chapter Thirty-one

Award

something that is conferred or bestowed especially on the basis of merit or need.

"Congratulations."

Several months had passed but it seems like it was just yesterday when they started the shoot.

S H U H U A -

It's gonna be our first time together in the camera. I arrived first as I walk at the red carpet. Cameras were here and there. "What a lovely night we have that we also have someone lovely today." I let out a chuckle hearing host's comment.

"It really is." I said. I was still standing by here waiting for a certain lady to come.

A black car stopped and it was like the whole world stopped also as mu eyes were only at her. I know it sound cliche but it really is happening. She was walking towards me.

"You look so stunning with your red dress." I whispered to her ear. I heard some squeals in front of us. It hasn't been that long when our relationship was announced to the public it's been like three weeks or so.

"You too."

"We have Seo Soojin and Yeh Shuhua for the award show tonight. How are you both feeling?" I gently smile at the cameras in front of us before answering. "Great would be an understatement for what I am feeling and of course having the one that I love beside me isn't that great?" I joked. I felt a smack on my arm.

We entered the venue hand in hand. I saw Minnie unnie and Miyeon already seated. "Better late than ever." I rolled my eyes at Minnie unnies comment. Soon another pair joined our table.

"The best of the best are all sitting together." Yuqi stated but she earned a slap on her arm from Soyeon unnie. 'This should be the gay table.' I laugh at my own thought.

I moved my chair closer to Soojin. "Yah the chairs put like this yet you still want to be more closer to her." I ignored Yuqi as I continue to my love.

"I'm quite nervous." I look at her before rubbing her hands soothing her. "Hey don't be and you'll do great." I whispered to her. She leaned her head to my shoulder.

I travelled my eyes around and there I saw Hyewon and Kino sitting at our table. I was supposed to sit with them but of course I wouldn't want to be away from this shy and sexy girl beside me. I rather sit beside her than sleep outside because she was jealous.

This past few days I've been thinking of what would it be like to have Soojin as my wife but of course we are too young for that and we're still enjoying ourselves.

But Soojin was keeping something from me that makes me upset. She didn't told me that she'll be doing a program with Hui. I heard it from the CEO last week since he wants my consent which I eventually agreed to.

They are just going to be on a program and I trust Soojin but her keeping it to me until now makes me wonder. I don't wanna doubt her but why hide it to me.